DEAL FordTremor.com March 2023 Group Buy!

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
tremor-march23groupbuy.jpg

I am excited to announce that the group buy for March is now live on FordTremor.com!

This month, we have partnered with TRUXISTM to offer an amazing deal on their Truck Bed Divider and Truck Bed Divider Organizer. As a special offer for FordTremor.com members, you will receive a FREE Truck Bed Divider Organizer when purchasing a TRUXISTM Truck Bed Divider for $249! This is an incredible opportunity to save $49, which is about 16% off the regular retail price when purchasing these items separately.

If this is something you would be interested in, reply to this thread with "SIGN ME UP". I'll leave this thread open for 1 week and close the thread on March 28th. Once the sign-up period is over, I'll send everyone a private message with a special discount code to complete the order.

truck-bed-divider.jpg

The TBD is a Truck Bed Divider like nothing else on the market.

it is a useful accessory to keep your cargo at hand reach and secured. Design for quick and easy installation it can be installed or removed in seconds with no hassle. Made of corrosion resistant material such as aluminum and stainless steel, it will last for years to come. Foldable for storage it makes it the perfect accessory for everyday use. Proudly hand Made in North America with high quality materials. The TBD is designed to fit extremely well to each truck for a perfect snug fit. They are also meant to fit inside a bed with or without a sprayed-in bedliner. It will not fit in a Plastic Drop in Bedliner.
  • S3A TECHNOLOGY: The TBD has TRUXISTM S3A technology. A simple yet effective integrated mechanism that adjust and keep a tension to remove any play in the integrated manufactured grooves of your bed for a secure hold.
  • LIGHT WEIGHT: Made of aluminum for light weight, easy to manipulate and to store away.
  • FOLDABLE: Designed with 2 marine grade stainless steel hinge so it unfolds and lock into place for a quick and easy installation. It makes it also handy to store away inside the truck bed, inside the cab or even in the garage.
  • MATERIALS: Made exclusively of high-quality material. The TBD is made with corrosion resistant material such as stainless steel, aluminum and zinc plated hardware.
  • NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED: No drilling, no screwing, no measuring the TBD is ready to use straight out of the box.
Ford Superduty TBD direct link: https://truxistm.com/en-us/products/tbd-ford-f-250-2017-2022

tbd-organizer.jpg
The Truck Bed Divider Organizer is the perfect addition to your TBD to organize, and secure your cargo so it doesn't roll or slide from one side to the other. Can be used to keep your groceries up right and prevent your propane tank to tip. From tools, gas container to even groceries it can hold every thing.
  • MATERIAL: Made of aluminum for light weight and corrosion resistant.
  • HARDWARE: The tbd organizer has 2 toggle clamps for a secured and strong hold
  • ADJUSTABILITY: Felt is added at the contact point with the TBD so it can glide easy when clamps are opened

Ford Superduty TBD Organizer direct link: https://truxistm.com/en-us/products/ford-f-250-350-450-tbd-organiser

Last edited:
Man.... I was 3 weeks too early.... already got one!

That said... I love it, and would definitely recommend one to others.

Man.... I was 3 weeks too early.... already got one!

That said... I love it, and would definitely recommend one to others.

Glad to hear. It was your thread that sparked the interest! (y)

Glad to hear. It was your thread that sparked the interest! (y)
Ha, same here, mine works perfect! Here is a pic of mine in action for those that missed it.
IMG_9155.jpg

Sign me up. I have one of the ‘ratcheting’ cargo bars now, and it’s just OK. This item looks much better, more useful.

Sign me up.

Back