Ford Winch on TREMOR with 6.7 Diesel

TimeGuy

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Military
Navy
Current Ride
2005 Ford Excursion
Can anyone confirm placement of the Ford OEM Warren Winch being installed on your or a know Tremor with the 6.7 Diesel. My dealer is telling me the winch can only be installed on the version with the Gas Engine. Please say that is incorrect... Thanks

Can anyone confirm placement of the Ford OEM Warren Winch being installed on your or a know Tremor with the 6.7 Diesel. My dealer is telling me the winch can only be installed on the version with the Gas Engine. Please say that is incorrect... Thanks

I ordered mine with a factory installed winch. Mine is a diesel.

According to the Ford Tracking site, mine will be here in exactly 2 weeks. Tell your dealer to try and keep up.
Bender WS.png

I ordered a 2021 F350 Platinum 6.7L Diesel every option including the winch. You need to order the 397 Amp Alternator.

There is a winch kit available for gas and diesel (separate part numbers, I don’t know them). When ordered, it comes as a dealer installed add-on. So, you should eventually be able to order one. Here is a video of the diesel version in action.

The dealer I ordered from told me that I was "late avalibility" and didn't know if it would take longer to get my truck..
Got to have it before year end and told him to delete it and I would install it at a later date.
What do you guys think on it delaying arrival?

The dealer I ordered from told me that I was "late avalibility" and didn't know if it would take longer to get my truck..
Got to have it before year end and told him to delete it and I would install it at a later date.
What do you guys think on it delaying arrival?
I ordered a 2020 F350 FX4 originally in April. I forgot to add roof lights. When I changed my order in June it made my order get delayed. So in July they were about to start my build. I was able to get out of the 2020 build. The dealership was not happy but I left my deposit with them and said when 2021 is ready to take orders I will place my order with you.
So on 8/24 I placed an order for F-250 Tremor. The salesman said smuggly are you sure on your order we can’t keep Changing it. But on 9/12 I did do just that. I changed it to a F350 and added the winch. I had to man up when I went in to change the order and they made me feel like a dick but I said I’m buying a 90,000$ truck and I need it changed.
Now since Ford didn’t officially start scheduling I was told it didn’t bump me in the line up. On 9/17 scheduling started but they didn’t schedule mine yet and my original priority code was 80 then it changed to 19 when I changed it to F350.

Back