Ford Tremor Laser Engraved Cup Inserts POST

F49B39D2-6DD7-431A-BAA0-9060BB475469.jpeg

I was recommended by several Forum members to post these here. Ive been making and selling these inserts for about a year now. Just over 3000 pairs sold. These light up from the Factory Cup Holder lights. The light reflects through the acrylic. Just drop in and go. I can do pretty much any design/logo you desire including the Tremor Logo. Website Link will be posted below. CHECK IT OUT!!!

www.thryvebydesign.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/thryvebydesign
Email: [email protected]

Adding this to my "Atypical modifications" thread, also may be a customer in the near future. Cool product! Question.... How do they hold up to scratches from the bottom of cups and bottles?

Adding this to my "Atypical modifications" thread, also may be a customer in the near future. Cool product! Question.... How do they hold up to scratches from the bottom of cups and bottles?
I’ve had mine several months now. Nice product. Cool idea. Gets scratched easily with metal water bottles or coffee mugs. They also squeak when the bottle wobbles around as you drive. I took mine out. They’re in the rear seat cup holders now.

Anyone find this yet? And or a good use for it. Lol. Or maybe even its purpose View attachment 12317
No clue what that’s for but don’t think it’s for programming the key either. It’s my understanding that the slot for programming is in the area/compartment to the left of that cup holder under 2 rubber mats. It’s molded to the actual fob when laying flat.

No clue what that’s for but don’t think it’s for programming the key either. It’s my understanding that the slot for programming is in the area/compartment to the left of that cup holder under 2 rubber mats. It’s molded to the actual fob when laying flat.
You are correct, it is for programming the key if you have a console shifter, like F150 trucks. I put this in mine, so I use this slot to program the key, as the sensor in the console was moved to that position.

RIght ya the key fob spot is in the area next to cup holders.. .this is just a random hole underneath the one cup holder. lol maybe hide some change in there other than that no idea.

Just ordered mine!! Should be here just in time for my truck to arrive (finally). I got the TREMOR and a ??.
Can you share some pics? I would love to see how it turned out!

Can you do one Tremor and one Ultimate Lariat? Do you have a way to buy them without an etsy account?

Back