Ford Super Duty online builder only showing a few options

Brandon966

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2017 Ram 2500 6.7L Cummins
After researching the options I want to put on my new Tremor order, I sit down tonight to build the final version of my truck...only a few options exist on the builder. Only exterior options available are wheels and side steps, no interior options etc.

Normal malfunction or has Ford finally shut down options?

After researching the options I want to put on my new Tremor order, I sit down tonight to build the final version of my truck...only a few options exist on the builder. Only exterior options available are wheels and side steps, no interior options etc.

Normal malfunction or has Ford finally shut down options?
Website is undergoing some changes at the moment. Couple of glitches happening.

I'm unable to log into the build site at all.

Options are still missing...this is worrisome as I also was planning to order this weekend.

FWIW, their builder is always a little broken. If you're gonna order, just call the dealer of your choice. They're gonna end up calling you anyway.

I think what most people are worried about is that due to Covid and all the other restraints that those options are no longer going to be available

I think what most people are worried about is that due to Covid and all the other restraints that those options are no longer going to be available
Who tf needs a sunglass holder... Where tf is my mask holder. I'm not some weirdo that wears a mask in my truck by myself. I need a holder. A mask holder will be almost is usually as a flower holder in the beetles

Nope. No chance. It is simply what Bronco said above - Ford is updating their site. So if one needs to order ASAP, just use the manual method.

My bet is that the 2022 orders are winding down and preparations are being made to change over to the 2023 order system. I have no inside information but the timing seems right and other things going on in the order process makes me think things are about to make a transition. It may be a while before we know. If you don't think you'll like the changes on the 23 models, get your order in soon. ;)🍻

Back