FOR SALE Ford OEM Rear Bed Step

Smokeem

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F-250 CC SB
Current Ride #2
2024 Kia Telluride
I have a brand new OEM Ford Bed Step for the 17-22 trucks. This might work on the 23-24 trucks also. I bought 2 thinking I could mount one on each side. Looking for $225 shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_6879.jpeg
    IMG_6879.jpeg
    429 KB · Views: 35
  • IMG_6880.jpeg
    IMG_6880.jpeg
    340.6 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_6881.jpeg
    IMG_6881.jpeg
    358.5 KB · Views: 32
I have a brand new OEM Ford Bed Step for the 17-22 trucks. This might work on the 23-24 trucks also. I bought 2 thinking I could mount one on each side. Looking for $225 shipped.
@MiTremor906 don't you need one of these? 💸

Need vs want. If this was the one that went near the front of the bed I'd be more interested but this looks like the back corner one.
Yes this is the one that goes at the back corner under the bumper.

Yes this is the one that goes at the back corner under the bumper.
I will say, I thought other people have added them on both sides? Might be worth looking into further if you wanted one on each side.

I will say, I thought other people have added them on both sides? Might be worth looking into further if you wanted one on each side.
Not possible unfortunately. I wanted to do the same, as it makes more sense to have it on the passenger side from a road safety perspective.

I have looked but the bracketry would be upside down and would not allow you to mount the step arm to it.

Back