For those who placed an order what was your wait time

Right on man! Stoked for sure! Been a long wait. I’ve honestly been trying not to think about it to be honest. I suck at waiting. Lol What color did you get?

I went with Star White. Got the hood deflector too - functional and a nice continuation of the contrast.

I went with Star White. Got the hood deflector too - functional and a nice continuation of the contrast.
I almost went with white as well, but the wife wanted the silver and I liked it as well. I wasn’t gonna fight her over color when I picked everything else. I’ll bet the deflector will be great looking against the white. Nice call.

I placed my order on 12/13. The order seemed to of just sat there for a few weeks. Once the ball got rolling it hit production to in transit in no time. Delivery was expected for 3/14 but ended up getting here on 3/9.

Due to work and a planned extended weekend at Disneyland, I wasn’t going to pick it up till 3/16. Unfortunately Disneyland was closed due to the corona virus, it blew our plans family but I was able to pick up my Tremor on 3/13.

Overall my experience with my Fleet Sales Manager, the wait time, the input and all the feeds from everyone on this forum made it a great experience.

I ended up doing just below invoice pricing with an additional $1000 in incentives. They even threw in a factory bed mat and rear wheel splash guards, ( I had it built with the fronts at time of order)The finance guy gave me good price on the gap and nearly came close to Flood Fords ESP plan so I bundles all together.

I got my VIN from the saleman within 3 days, it was 7 weeks from the order to pick up!
1). my dealership had an allocation for a SD
2). they assigned 15 priority code
3). gave me crazy money for my 2015 Duramax ( somebody will get a very nice Chevy)

So I ordered mine on 1/16 and they said 8 to 10 weeks. Just came in two days ago. Fleet Mgr called me and said it came in and was surprised because it said it was going to come in around the 21st. She said when she looked at it, that it was still in transit, but was sitting outside on the lot. Who knows, just happy it came in. I’ll get it on the 23rd. Have clear bra and ceramic coating being done. Pretty pumped!
I ordered your exact truck! Only difference is I got the carpet delete. Otherwise identical. Please post more pics to help hold me over!

We are Riding the Rails... Can't get here soon enough...

Screen Shot 2020-03-14 at 3.04.50 AM.png

I ordered your exact truck! Only difference is I got the carpet delete. Otherwise identical. Please post more pics to help hold me over!
Nice! It’s a damn good looking truck no matter what color you get. It makes all the other 250’s look pretty boring. I walked up to take a look at it and there where 6 guys standing around it. I’ll tell ya, these things are like toilet paper at the supermarket. A HOT commodity. I must say, the ordering process was like Christmas. I kept going back and adding things. Was hilarious how I justified “needing” additional options. I will post more pics when I get my hands on the truck for sure. Dealer has it for another week as they are adding additional things. Haha! I don’t know if I will ever NOT order a new vehicle again. I felt I needed to really educate myself on all the options so I could make good decisions instead of nodding my head acting like I was actually listening when the salesman at the dealer goes through his snake oil pitch on options. The wait is tough, but you get exactly what you want. What a novel idea.

What the heck does “Estimated arrival in NaN days” mean?

View attachment 865
I believe it is suppose to reflect the N/A that it shows on the lower left of your screen shot in the estimated dealer delivery date .

Your trucks build status is currently “Sent to Plant”
and it’s primary status is listed as “In Production”. Give it a day or two to update. Best of luck
Annotation 2020-03-14 153231.png

Last edited:
Drove by the dealer today to check out my new ride. It will probably be Tuesday before they get all the extras done that I’ve asked them to do. My only mistake ( I think) during the ordering process was not realizing that for some reason on the King Ranch you get dropped to the lower payload and not electing the heavier GVWR. I ended up at 10,900 with only a 2677 lb. payload. Oh well, still one sweet truck.

Attachments

• DAC5C494-7574-4AEE-8CB3-630394E5C5E3.jpeg
    DAC5C494-7574-4AEE-8CB3-630394E5C5E3.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 61
  • AA0A2892-D69F-4F83-879A-DB2FCA79EFCC.jpeg
    AA0A2892-D69F-4F83-879A-DB2FCA79EFCC.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 58
  • 66EAED90-DACE-405F-AA90-CC976F54A0D4.jpeg
    66EAED90-DACE-405F-AA90-CC976F54A0D4.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 316A6542-93DA-4857-97DA-BF4D1D9B5059.jpeg
    316A6542-93DA-4857-97DA-BF4D1D9B5059.jpeg
    136.5 KB · Views: 48
  • 337C3CDB-F9CD-4001-8F74-A7B96A38A0EB.jpeg
    337C3CDB-F9CD-4001-8F74-A7B96A38A0EB.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 54
  • 289AB7A4-DD6A-400D-9BF2-84A1E1A0D1CF.jpeg
    289AB7A4-DD6A-400D-9BF2-84A1E1A0D1CF.jpeg
    79.5 KB · Views: 50
Drove by the dealer today to check out my new ride. It will probably be Tuesday before they get all the extras done that I’ve asked them to do. My only mistake ( I think) during the ordering process was not realizing that for some reason on the King Ranch you get dropped to the lower payload and not electing the heavier GVWR. I ended up at 10,900 with only a 2677 lb. payload. Oh well, still one sweet truck.
That leather!

I ordered my first tremor November 20, 2019 dealer messed that one up ordered my second tremor January 6, 2020 dealer screwed the second order as well ordered my third truck Monday, March 10, 2020 Wednesday I received a Vin number and a process date of March 30 will see if the dealer can get this one right fingers crossed.

You’re an amazing person - thank you!
Thanks for the kind words, your dealer will be able to give you the railcar number when it actually ships. You can track it via CSX. If you need any help just let me know. Hope you enjoy your new ride.

And thank you. They’re doing something called a “drop ship” to a dealer out here in the Bay Area since I’m here on a contract - or I’d do some sort of road trip. Not sure how that affects the rail number. Can’t wait for this “Big Boy” truck. I just hope all the tech I’ve been looking forward to works reliably. My Tundra doesn’t have any, but has been rock solid for the most part - except towing confidently in all situations.

And thank you. They’re doing something called a “drop ship” to a dealer out here in the Bay Area since I’m here on a contract - or I’d do some sort of road trip. Not sure how that affects the rail number. Can’t wait for this “Big Boy” truck. I just hope all the tech I’ve been looking forward to works reliably. My Tundra doesn’t have any, but has been rock solid for the most part - except towing confidently in all situations.
Where at in the Bay Area? I was stationed down there in Dublin / Pleasanton with the US Army a few years back. Not exactly a great traffic or parking area for a big truck. On the flip side there are several great Ford dealers in that area. Best of luck

Where at in the Bay Area? I was stationed down there in Dublin / Pleasanton with the US Army a few years back. Not exactly a great traffic or parking area for a big truck. On the flip side there are several great Ford dealers in that area. Best of luck

Towne Ford in Redwood City. I’m a travel nurse; as is my wife. Been here for almost 9 months. Was in Bridgeport, CT for a year before then taking this gig. Never know where we will be except for 13 weeks at a time - technically. It is sounding like we will finish out the year’s time here; as there was a phone call to us last Thursday night (last day we were at work - been off for 4) that they approved our next extension that would start at the end of April after this one ends. All of that said, it’s impossible for me to establish a relationship with any one dealer.The few times I’ve had to go to a dealer for mostly routine maintenance on the Tundra, it hasn’t been too much of a hassle. They usually are interested in the whole travel nurse story I inevitably end up telling. It all started in Alaska ...

IT appears that my truck is at the rail transfer yard in Lordstown OH. Next will be transfer to truck for delivery to dealer. How long does it take for vehicles to make the train-to-truck transition?

Thanks,

BRUCE

VIN: 1FT8W3BTXLED29273
Order ID: B206
Customer:
Vehicle: 2020 Ford SuperDuty F-350 King Ranch™
Order Receipt Date: 2020-02-06
Production Date: 2020-03-10
Shipment Date: 2020-03-12
Days in Transit (Estimated): 09
Final Delivered Date (Estimated): 2020-04-04
Final Delivered Date (Actual):