Exhaust for the 7.3 Godzilla

Banks exhaust tip. Until Borla does something.
20200913_170626.jpg
20200913_170652.jpg
20200913_170619.jpg
20200913_170639.jpg

Here are some shots of the custom cat back system on my dad's 2020 Tremor 7.3. He went 2 1/2 inch stainless with Borla. Exit is out both sides. Sounds good and is loud when you are stepping on it, but no drone and is fine inside of the vehicle.
Would this be true dual exhaust?

Here are some shots of the custom cat back system on my dad's 2020 Tremor 7.3. He went 2 1/2 inch stainless with Borla. Exit is out both sides. Sounds good and is loud when you are stepping on it, but no drone and is fine inside of the vehicle.
Can you post these again with full images not thumbs? Looks killer, looks like a true dual exhaust!

It is Borla mufflers true duals from the converters back with custom 2 1/2 inch stainless exhaust. Pictures were up earlier in the thread.
Can you post the pics again in full frame not just thumbnails. Thanks again:)

Can you post the pics again in full frame not just thumbnails. Thanks again:)
I deleted them after I posted, but we are going to the dunes this weekend and will get some more pictures.

The factory system actually comes with 2 resonators, the MBRP kit removes 1 and leaves 1 Which I think strikes a good balance. The kit I went with was the 5247 Blk. Uses 4” pipes and a flow through design muffler. Unfortunately I don’t have any videos, but I can send you some pictures if you’re interested.
I have the same system. Did you have any trouble with the install? I had to cut the pipe for the tail pipe and cut further back than what the directions said for the long pipe. I seem very happy with the sound!

Why did you go with black over the stainless steel t304 version and just change the tip to black, I’m trying to decide bw either black or stainless, any input? I know stainless will last against corrosion and if I change the tip to black it should look the exact same from the outside right?
I believe the black is stainless with exception of the tip.

Latest Discussions

Back