Don't Watch this Video if You're Not Ready for a Road Trip

Adventure Lab

Tremor Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2026
Messages
24
Reaction Points
65
Location
St George, UT
Military
United States Marine Corps
Current Ride #1
2026 Super Duty Tremor
Disclaimer: watching this video will make you want to drive to Colorado. Don't watch unless you're ready to make that trip. 🤣

This was a short stay in Silverton with a partial drive up Black Bear Pass and Alpine Loop. Then, into Lake City and Creede.

Definitely my happy place (in the Summer only 🤣). This would be a great place for a group meetup next year. Lots of easy trails for those not wanting to get twisty with their trucks. Amazing views.

 
Just returned from a 3 week trip up through Colorado and into SD. High altitude passes are going off.

Telluride area is awesome! Wolf Creek was as well. Did not make it to Silverton this time. Had plans in Estes park we had to make.
 
Last edited:
Guess imma have to give my kids up for adoption so I can do one of these trips. Don't wanna constantly hear "are we there yet?, I'm hungry, I need to pee, where is the playground..." 😜

Jk They would love it. I've taken them down state dirt roads after/during rain and they love it 😉
 
Guess imma have to give my kids up for adoption so I can do one of these trips. Don't wanna constantly hear "are we there yet?, I'm hungry, I need to pee, where is the playground..." 😜

Jk They would love it. I've taken them down state dirt roads after/during rain and they love it 😉
Ha ha. Yes, I have been there quite a bit with our two. It's funny as they're getting a little older now (17 and 19), they brag to their friends at all of the cool trails they have been on and places they have been off road. They weren't bragging in the back seat at the time. 🤣

It's worth the effort to get them out there!

G18A3452-EDIT.webp
 
Colorado is some beautiful country for sure. All but once it’s been for snowboarding. Couple years ago my family went for a wedding in July and decided to take a week and road trip the area. We drove to Mt. Rushmore by way of Wyoming and Montana. Came back through a little bit of Nebraska. We also drove up to Mt. Evans and got stuck in a snow squall while wearing shorts, T shirts and flip plops. Lol.
Great trip, even though we were in a rented Nissan Rogue. Poor thing. While my wife drove and I napped some of the way, I gave her explicit instructions to stop at the next gas station. Confused, because we just filled up, she asked why. I said trust me. A little over 200 miles later we were at the next gas station 😂
 
Back
Top Bottom