DECEMBER 2020 ORDERS

Picked her up tonight?
Mods start tomorrow?
3C93AF02-86E2-4FA0-B657-C3F5CDE0F6FD.jpeg

Picked it up this morning. The dealer had three Tremors going out and none showing in inventory. They told me all were special orders, came in on the same truck, and were going out today. I'm sorry I had to, wait, no I'm not, separate the siblings.

View attachment 18517
My special order is on its way from the factory to this dealer in the next few weeks. Make sure to post your mods, VB!

1) What was your order date? --- Dec 18, 2020
2) Priority code -- 19
3) Have VIN yet? Yes --
A) Sales man reported build week of 22 Feb 2021
B) When I check the ford order info site it shows - Order confirmed Scheduled for Prod is not check off.
4) If so, what date did you get VIN? Jan 7th, 2021
5) Window sticker yet? no
6) If so what date did you get Window Sticker?
Dumb question guys. Owned a f-50 for 17 years and now ready to order my first 250 tremor.. whats the process for ordering from the factory? I assume I have to do to a dealer and sit down and tell them what i want and they order it. My guess is they want to try to find the truck or sell me something on the lot not what I exactly want. Thanks

Dumb question guys. Owned a f-50 for 17 years and now ready to order my first 250 tremor.. whats the process for ordering from the factory? I assume I have to do to a dealer and sit down and tell them what i want and they order it. My guess is they want to try to find the truck or sell me something on the lot not what I exactly want. Thanks
Ordered mine via email. Sent them my build list they worked out with pricing and sent it for me to approve. Added the 60W and then called in a $500 deposit.

appreciate the insight.
I had done test drives with my salesman a few months earlier, that trip is what made me consider going with a 350. Other than that I didn’t see him again until I picked up the new truck.

I had done test drives with my salesman a few months earlier, that trip is what made me consider going with a 350. Other than that I didn’t see him again until I picked up the new truck.
what's the 60w?

Bad thing right now is there aren't many super duties just sitting on lots.

Good thing is no dealer is going to try to push you to buy a non-existent truck.

Edit: so just about every dealer is more than happy to place a custom order for you.

My special order is on its way from the factory to this dealer in the next few weeks. Make sure to post your mods, VB!
Who are you dealing with there? I dealt with Rocky. Frankly they were super easy to deal with. No games and a simple X-Plan deal. I signed the paperwork electronically Sunday to lock the deal before it hit the lot. I would suggest the same. While I was inside today my son said several people stopped and looked at the Tremors they had staged to go out. Rocky told me he had offers on the Platinum since they received it yesterday.

He told me in December that most of their Tremors are sold while in transit or the day they arrive. Based on what I've seen watching stock there and the other dealers I contacted I believe it. The only time I see them actually sitting are when dealers have the big mark-up numbers. I've seen several in person in the three dealers I pass on my way to the office that never showed up on-line. there one day and gone shortly after.

I think my only mod for a while is going to be adding miles to it (and maybe a train horn). Our IH Scouts get the mods attention.

Bad thing right now is there aren't many super duties just sitting on lots.

Good thing is no dealer is going to try to push you to buy a non-existent truck.

Edit: so just about every dealer is more than happy to place a custom order for you.
perfect. Looks like am going to order one. Same issue in my neck of the woods.... there is nothing on the lots in my area and haven't been for months.

At this point you're probably going to get a 2022.

At this point you're probably going to get a 2022.
most likely yes. I was hoping silver spruce would make return from 2020, but have not seen confirmation of that coming back

Anyone get a 2021 Godzilla gasser yet? I ordered mine 12/1 got the vin but that’s it. Not sure if the dealership is giving me the runaround or what. The priority is a 10.. whatever that means.

Back