Couple Forscan Wishes

Rbalazs

Tremor Fanatic
Joined
Jul 25, 2025
Messages
181
Reaction Points
201
Location
Snohomish, WA
First Responder
Working to be a fire fighter
Current Ride #1
2024 F350 Tremor HO
I was just thinking about this yesterday. No matter how many times I shut off my mirror auto fold, they will still fold shut when I lock it seven times out of 10.

I wish there was a way to once and for All make that stick.

It would be also really cool if when you open the driver door only the driver step lowered like it did with my old amp steps.

Do we think that there’s a way to hack that or is that just pretty much the way that’s always gonna be?
 
That should be an option on the center infotainment rather than Forscan for 2024, have you checked there under vehicle settings?
 
Oh, I know it’s in the settings on my screen. It just doesn’t stay.
 
I was just thinking about this yesterday. No matter how many times I shut off my mirror auto fold, they will still fold shut when I lock it seven times out of 10.

I wish there was a way to once and for All make that stick.

It would be also really cool if when you open the driver door only the driver step lowered like it did with my old amp steps.

Do we think that there’s a way to hack that or is that just pretty much the way that’s always gonna be?
Absolutely agree on only the side step deploying aligned with the door side opened. Both coming down drives me crazy.
 
Back
Top Bottom