Cognito 3 inch level lift

Right off the bat... 1. Never heard of that brand, but they say "Industry-Leader for Over 20 Years". 2. Not a separate offering between Gas vs. Diesel which seems odd as all other manufacturers of lift kits have almost nothing for Gas and a lot for Diesel.

No experience with that lift, but Cognito is a very well known and respected suspension company. I believe they are a little more well known with the Chevy guys and the SXS guys, but they are definitely known in those groups as a reputable suspension company.

No experience with that lift, but Cognito is a very well known and respected suspension company. I believe they are a little more well known with the Chevy guys and the SXS guys, but they are definitely known in those groups as a reputable suspension company.
Yes, they appear to be a SXS suspension and accessory company that is trying to break into the automotive industry. Who do we fool first, Chevy owners! ... That's my initial take on it. Maybe give them another 10-20 years to prove themselves to compare to the other manufacturers of off-road suspension in the automotive end of the spectrum. Until I see better engineering data from them, I'll put them aside as a choice. Carli is also a newer company, but they seem to be more agressive in persuing the automotive industry as their 1st interest and they provide their design data, testing results and specs more freely that are more application specific. I am also cautious about them, but only just because they are relatively new compared to the standard big names.

How do you think this stacks up with Carli? I like the idea of the DSCs. I dont think the carli kits are adjustable.
Thoughts?

Never heard of them until now. The shocks are nice. Initial impression is that this package is more for looks than performance.

2 inch rear is already in the tremor. It’s a inch higher that 17-19 and 2 inches over 20/21.

Better just to by the Fox shocks imo.

2 inch rear is already in the tremor. It’s a inch higher that 17-19 and 2 inches over 20/21.

Better just to by the Fox shocks imo.
I bought the fox 2.0 w/res from accutune with low speed adjustment (single rather than dual). I'm still at stock height but it was definitely an improvement. I figured I'd do this before I went carli to see if I could enjoy the ride more without more travel and different springs.
So far so good (obviously it's still a one-ton truck).

Back