Chevrolet Silverado EV

Think those are 22" wheels?

Reactions: ccw
You have to think big!

"Additionally, the chassis is designed with independent front and rear suspensions, with power transferred to the available 24-inch wheels on RST via front- and rear-drive motors that compose the e4WD system."

"The base model work truck will start at $39,900, while the fully loaded RST First Edition, named because it will be first off the assembly line in spring 2023, will sell for the suggested price of $105,000. Chevy says that after production ramps up, various versions of the truck will be available for $50,000–$80,000. The automaker is already taking reservations."

Basically...we have no idea where to price this. How are the Hummer truck numbers sugaring out? I was excited for that truck, but in the end - meh.

I dont think it looks bad OVERALL... There are a few things that dont work well together, but overall it not bad. Its 1000% better than the fucking cybertruck... that thing is fucking hideous.

Spotted one at the beach:

1641480810214.png

Why do they continue to make these as ugly as possible? Quite possibly some of the worst styling to come out of GM.
I don't know - the HD takes the cake right behind the Aztec for me...

Only good thing about Chevy HD is the 0% interest. They have to BRIBE buyers to take it.
Capture.JPG

I would take the aesthetics of that over the Silverado EV without even having to think about it...
I pray it never comes to this….

Only reason I bought a Tremor is because I couldn't track down a legendary Subaru Baja :ROFLMAO:
How about it's predecessor? When I was a kid I loved these... maybe it was too much time spent in beds of pickups and the seats looked like a comfort proposition to me?? Who knows...

1641496709638.png

Only reason I bought a Tremor is because I couldn't track down a legendary Subaru Baja :ROFLMAO:
My friend is in the market for a Baja or brat to tow his Subaru powered factory five 818. I'm like just get a full size truck. Can't make a fanboy think through things

When I was fresh out of high school I worked at an auto wrecker briefly. They had a Toyota Corolla Wagon AWD as the "yard crummy", I laughed when I first saw it, but soon realized why they used it. you couldn't get that thing stuck if you tried. Awkward as all hell to look at but man could that thing zip around a sloppy wrecking yard.

It looked like this, except it had some pizza cutter mud tires that looked like they belonged on a tractor on it, and the back glass was removed for the Oxy/Acetylene bottles to stick out the back haha!
1641497386372.png

Crappy copy of the Lightning in the front, Nissan Titan taillights in the rear. Overall, looks weird. But as others mentioned, it makes the new Silverado HD look like a good truck. Not sure what Chevrolet designers are doing these days.

That said, I'm not anti-GM. I think the Sierra AT4 and new Sierra HD trucks looks sharp.

Back