Check these folks out

Slimfl08

Tremor Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction Points
11
Location
Florida
Military
Retired
Current Ride #1
2025 Ram RHO
Hey all,

I just seen this on social media this morning. These guys are big in the Jeep community making overlanding products and looks like they are going to build up a SD Tremor with custom made accessories. Figured id share; they are Veteran owned and have made some awesome stuff (ive bought a few of their Jeep items).

 
Very interesting. I have several of their products on my Bronco. Roof rack, hidden air compressor mount & tool box/drawer. Good quality stuff.
 
Very interesting. I have several of their products on my Bronco. Roof rack, hidden air compressor mount & tool box/drawer. Good quality stuff.
100%. I have bought their Jeep stuff since they started. Their tailgate table is the bees knees.
 
Back
Top Bottom