Check engine light

Cosmo213

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2021 F250 Tremor 7.3
Hello! I bought my f250 tremor in May. Since day one, I've been getting random warnings. The dealer says not to worry and that it's just the gas cap. To be honest, I expected more (or less, depending how you look at it) from a brand new vehicle. The heat shield above the exhaust fell and burned off a month after purchasing. Combine those with the hard shifting, I'm losing faith. I have a 2021 F250 Tremor 7.3 gasser XLT with just under 8,000 miles. Of course Ford Pass isn't working right now, so I can't give specific alerts. I will follow-up with them when the app works.

Honestly find another dealer. The few good ones are often found sifting thru the crappy ones.

Ford has service bulletins for hard shifts and the gas cap needs to be replaced if it’s throwing codes, that’s apart of the emissions system.

Honestly find another dealer. The few good ones are often found sifting thru the crappy ones.

Ford has service bulletins for hard shifts and the gas cap needs to be replaced if it’s throwing codes, that’s apart of the emissions system.
At the dealer AGAIN. They're telling me there is no update bulletin for the hard shifting. They test drove it and couldn't get it to do it. I'm kinda pissed. Spend this much money on a brand new vehicle and it has issues.

Back