Tremor Fanatic
TOTM Winner
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F350 Tremor
Current Ride #2
Raptor.GT500.GT350R
What’s happening fellas. I got the Carli Pintop installed this week on my Tremor and got a couple pictures of the look on stock wheels/tires. Also got to hit a dirt road and got the truck up to 50 mph and the ride is smooth as the shocks just pick up everything. I did stay with stock rear leafs and added Firestone bags, Daystar Cradle and Airlift wireless setup as my main objective for the truck is to tow my Shelby’s to and from the track. I’m gonna ride on stock wheels and tires for a bit until I purchase a set of Innov8 wheels along with some 37” tires.
59CA2A2D-7ACB-4320-96CC-65F0C6C78CC4.jpeg
DA386EAA-FE8E-4C1C-BBDF-692D0ECF0CDB.jpeg
E88B12D9-A594-461C-9FF6-4796934041B5.jpeg
DFA223E7-B569-4C79-AB21-A114A415EE08.jpeg

Gorgeous. What is the height to the top of the curve of your front fender now?

Gorgeous. What is the height to the top of the curve of your front fender now?
I'll let you know when I go home in a bit, got the car trailer hooked up to it so didn't bring it to the office today.

What’s happening fellas. I got the Carli Pintop installed this week on my Tremor and got a couple pictures of the look on stock wheels/tires. Also got to hit a dirt road and got the truck up to 50 mph and the ride is smooth as the shocks just pick up everything. I did stay with stock rear leafs and added Firestone bags, Daystar Cradle and Airlift wireless setup as my main objective for the truck is to tow my Shelby’s to and from the track. I’m gonna ride on stock wheels and tires for a bit until I purchase a set of Innov8 wheels along with some 37” tires. View attachment 49876View attachment 49877View attachment 49878View attachment 49879
Gorgeous truck. Do you by chance have any side view pics so I could see a before and after?

Gorgeous truck. Do you by chance have any side view pics so I could see a before and after?

he posted a before pic here!

That was me haha. I dropped it off Monday and picked up Wednesday morning.
I saw them put your airbags on when I picked mine up on Tuesday night. I asked them to take your power boards off and put it on mine. :) Still waiting for them to get their AMP shipment. When I picked it up Tuesday I thought your truck was mine and got all excited because I didn’t see my running boards.

44" from ground to top of the curve.
Just checked and my stock truck with stock wheels/tires and 35k miles on the rubber is 41"

I saw them put your airbags on when I picked mine up on Tuesday night. I asked them to take your power boards off and put it on mine. :) Still waiting for them to get their AMP shipment. When I picked it up Tuesday I thought your truck was mine and got all excited because I didn’t see my running boards.
I actually want to remove the power running boards and put on the tremor running boards. I like that it protects my truck from dipshits opening their doors. Its saved me on my Raptor many times, I was sitting in the truck when a guy pounded his door into the running boards and I just laughed. You know how people in SoCal are, you can park a mile away and they will park right on top of you.

I actually want to remove the power running boards and put on the tremor running boards. I like that it protects my truck from dipshits opening their doors. Its saved me on my Raptor many times, I was sitting in the truck when a guy pounded his door into the running boards and I just laughed. You know how people in SoCal are, you can park a mile away and they will park right on top of you.
I just want boards. I went to GAS for them and in the process ended up with a Carli, 55 gallon gas tank, rear Deavers and wheels and tires for my kids Mustang. I traded my tremor board for the ones other ones so my wife could get in. And I still dont have them :)

If you want to sell them, Tim said he will figure out how to make them work :)

I just want boards. I went to GAS for them and in the process ended up with a Carli, 55 gallon gas tank, rear Deavers and wheels and tires for my kids Mustang. I traded my tremor board for the ones other ones so my wife could get in. And I still dont have them :)

If you want to sell them, Tim said he will figure out how to make them work :)
I'll let you know on the running boards, let me see how fast I can get a set of OEM Tremor Boards. I can probably just hit up Tim or Tommy at Galpin for that. What did the 55 gallon tank run you installed if you don't mind me asking? And I don't know if I missed it, but what wheel/tire setup did you go with? Send some pictures or link if I missed it.

It was about $2300 for the tank and the install. You do lose the stock skid plate though. I love having a 1k DTE on my screen :)

I still have the stock wheels and tires for now. Talking with Tim about options.

Here's the truck as it is now. The boards are Tim's old ones.

I have the Carli commuter, deavers and some drop shackles for a level.
IMG_1018.jpeg
65897201446__F9EA4E25-C01B-4AF9-A740-9682B9A23AA5.jpeg

what wheel/tire setup did you go with?
ah. the Mustang's Wheels and tires....

Went with the Ford Performance and Pirelli's.

The pic was taken just after install. They aren't scuffed. it's from the mounting.
66925494677__557CC22B-429E-458F-8217-64A53BA359F3.jpeg

I did stay with stock rear leafs and added Firestone bags, Daystar Cradle and Airlift wireless setup as my main objective for the truck is to tow my Shelby’s to and from the track.
So I went with the deavers and it vastly improved the ride. they squeak every now and then but I dont really care. We needed to add the PMF drop shackles to re-level it since I dont tow a lot (or at all).

It was about $2300 for the tank and the install. You do lose the stock skid plate though. I love having a 1k DTE on my screen :)

I still have the stock wheels and tires for now. Talking with Tim about options.

View attachment 49992View attachment 49991
Love the Blackout Package! Wheels are always hard to decide and inventory is jacked up when you do decide. As soon as I make sure my wife won't try to stab me I'm gonna hit Tim and Tommy up for wheels. I have 6 sets of wheels for my Shelby's so wheels are a sensitive subject with the wife 😓

Love the Blackout Package! Wheels are always hard to decide and inventory is jacked up when you do decide. As soon as I make sure my wife won't try to stab me I'm gonna hit Tim and Tommy up for wheels. I have 6 sets of wheels for my Shelby's so wheels are a sensitive subject with the wife 😓
I wish they took amazon gift cards for stuff :)

I really like Tim's wheels but I also am thinking about venomrex in 37's. I just dont want the bro-dozer look. I like them flush with the body.

Next on the list is 1. steps, 2. wheels and tires 3. flat wrap.

I have a 550 I need them to do either a paint correction and PPF or a repaint. Need to ship the car to them.

I'll feel better when it's all done. Wife doesnt care but the only thing she wants is the power boards and she literally asks me 2 times a week. She use to drive my raptors all the time and has maybe 20 miles in the Tremor.

View attachment 49992View attachment 49991
My understanding is if you go with the S&B tank vs Titan you can keep your skid plates.

Back