Can't Wait!

Mine had the same “scheduled to week” of 10/12 and now just says order in processing. My “scheduled to week” disappeared too. ?‍♂️
I just keep telling myself that it will be a Christmas present or birthday if it keeps dragging until March

I just keep telling myself that it will be a Christmas present or birthday if it keeps dragging until March
I checked with my dealer when I noticed and he said it still says “scheduled 10/12/2020” in his system. So I am still hoping for November (birthday month lol) delivery. ??

I checked with my dealer when I noticed and he said it still says “scheduled 10/12/2020” in his system. So I am still hoping for November (birthday month lol) delivery. ??
?

Congrats! I ordered mine on 8/12 and am impatiently waiting like many others. I have my vin and was originally scheduled to the week of 10/12, but now it just says order in processing and the scheduled to week has disappeared. Until then I will keep dragging our trailer with the 150.
Keep checking, mine did the same thing and then later changed back. I think we catch them in between updates.

Keep checking, mine did the same thing and then later changed back. I think we catch them in between updates.
Don't worry, I check at least a few times a day.

Back