Can somebody explain this weird label/sticker at the door? (Picture)

Ceerix

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250 Diesel Lariat Tremor, Carbonize Gray, Black Appearance, Lariat Ultimate, High Capacity Trailer Towing Package
Hello,

I am a little curious about a label/sticker at the back doors of my F250 Tremor. The dealer don't know what it is. To be fair my dealer don't know anything about a F250 (..or any other car?)

I don't know if I can remove it or not. It's very sticky and I don't know if it still sticky after removing.

It looks like it was forgotten to be peeled off?!?

Attachments

• F250 Backdoor label.JPG
    F250 Backdoor label.JPG
    343.4 KB · Views: 220
looks like just some scuff protection that should have been removed either at the dealer during PDI or before it leaves the factory.

Get some 3m adhesive remover and it will take whatever residue is left on there after its peeled off.

Do any of your other doors have this sill protector? I think this came standard with the black appearance package.
If no other door has it. Than it's a temp protector , that should have been removed by the dealer. If you do have them on the other doors. Than its a door sill protector , protector. Lol

See if you can peel back on just the white paper.

download.jpeg.jpg

Do any of your other doors have this sill protector? I think this came standard with the black appearance package.
If no other door has it. Than it's a temp protector , that should have been removed by the dealer. If you do have them on the other doors. Than its a door sill protector , protector. Lol

View attachment 58369
Mine came with this as well. I don't think it was from the factory. I think it was part of the dealer-added surcharges?

Hello,

I am a little curious about a label/sticker at the back doors of my F250 Tremor. The dealer don't know what it is. To be fair my dealer don't know anything about a F250 (..or any other car?)

I don't know if I can remove it or not. It's very sticky and I don't know if it still sticky after removing.

It looks like it was forgotten to be peeled off?!?
Probably a protective film that will peel off easily.

BTW welcome the Tremor Forum and the Tremor family. Hang around and make some good friends here. Lots of folks with good information to share and fun stuff too. 🍻

View attachment 58369
Hello,

yes, the other backdoor has the same weird white label stick on. And you are right, I got the black appearance package.

My dealer preferred to used the time at arriving from the car until to give it to me more to prepare "additional" scam to the car.
"Nitrogen Filled Tires", "Anti Theft VIN Etching" and a lot weird "cleaning stuff for the future" for only additional(!) $1.995 !!!

Thanks a LOT!

I peeled it up and now it looks much better ;-)

Attachments

• After F250 Backdoor label.JPG
    After F250 Backdoor label.JPG
    364.4 KB · Views: 84
Probably a protective film that will peel off easily.

BTW welcome the Tremor Forum and the Tremor family. Hang around and make some good friends here. Lots of folks with good information to share and fun stuff too. 🍻
Hello,
I a reading already for months in this forum and I am exited about the know how!!
(y)

Pretty sad when a dealer doesn't know anything about the product they sell. Especially considering those sill protectors have been included since the black out package was first introduced on the Super Duty back in MY2019 (called Sport at that time). In addition to that, it's a very popular package.

My Tremor has the black plastic "Super Duty" badging at that location.

When the dealer hand me over the F250 and the professional prepared SCAM window sticker, I had to tell him that the 12,000 LB winch is missing!
NOW I am waiting for the winch parts from Ford and I have to go back to the dealer because they will install the winch.
Test drive: I did the test drive alone to the bank to pickup the down payment check.
Irresponsible when you know that I never drove a car like this big.

My Tremor has the black plastic "Super Duty" badging at that location.
The "Super Duty" badging is at my car at the front doors. This label is was at the back doors.

But there is still more than enough plastic at this $100K pick up truck.

Please don’t insult your F-250 by calling it a car 😣

... BIG car not only car 🤓

Do you drive a pickup truck or a RAM :ROFLMAO:

After all this trouble with the dealer and the cheap plastic overall in a $100K F250 I am not really "proud" of this car.
Ford makes a really really bad job. OK the dealer is a criminal but Ford even don't care.
Of course I called Ford. bla.. bla.. bla... open a case, here you case number, have a nice day.
I hope the car will do the job..... :p

I promised myself: NEVER a Ford again, NEVER!

Back