Cab light replacement

loglat

Tremor Fiend
Joined
Mar 15, 2021
Messages
219
Reaction Points
355
Location
Destin, FL
Military
USAF
The cab lights on my '22 F-350 keep going out. I've replaced 2, and now a 3rd is flickering. The cheapest I can get OEM is about $80, which is ok if the originals were faulty but I don't want to keep doing this forever. I know there are less expensive aftermarket options, but I want to get the brightness and color as close to OEM as possible, as there are several other amber lights on the truck I want to match.

Do you think I've just had bad luck with the originals, or should I replace them all with something aftermarket? If aftermarket, what do you recommend?

Thanks!
 
I went with recon amber smoked and feel they match pretty well. I had to replace mine due to water leaks in 2 of the lights so I decided to swap them all out.
 
Back
Top Bottom