Bronze NV with Race Red?

Ha. I was just messing around with this today. Here’s a picture of the spare tire from my Gladiator. I rolled it up to my truck today just to see what the truck would look like with 37’s not even thinking about the wheel color.
My truck is Rapid Red with the black package.
I like the way the 37’s looked with the bronze wheels. Mind you the Jeep wheels are 17’s which I would not do, I’d bump up to 20” wheels.
View attachment 18231View attachment 18232
I like the look of sidewall on them tires for the Tremor just not a fan of the "work truck " look of the black out look. You do have a nice garage there !!

HHHhhhhmmmmm, if you had the Black Appearance Package, I could see the bronze working, but, not so much with the chrome....

MB
Yeah, unfortunately Ford won't give the Black Appearance Package with Race Red. Doesn't make any sense. I'm curious if there is a way to swap out my LED headlamp set for the blacked out set that are on that package.

2E70EE7F-165C-45E3-8C8D-1ECD4201F9A8.jpeg

Not red obviously, but I was on the fence for a while with the bronze and am glad I pulled the trigger….

I would go bronze if you didn't have the chrome bumpers and grille. I would go with a black, machined, silver, or chrome wheel to compliment the chrome.

Yeah, unfortunately Ford won't give the Black Appearance Package with Race Red. Doesn't make any sense. I'm curious if there is a way to swap out my LED headlamp set for the blacked out set that are on that package.

It kind of makes sense. The black parts are metallic (and almost a blue pearlescent), while Race Red is flat. That combination does not sound particularly attractive. Although somewhat odd for Ford to make that subjective of a constraint.

Agreed....makes zero sense.

MB

Back