Boats and HOmes!

single yami 250. Gets me up to 55-60 on a slight chop.

Boats vary in prices just like trucks depending on your packages. Like engines (which are 25-40k), electronics (sonar, radar, sensors etc) and obviously size.

This (fully packaged out, a Yamaha 250) with trailer which is usually around 5k was 95k. 3% interest over 20 years.
That's hienstly not horrible. Everything I've looked at in that size seems to be almost twice that price. Probably due to powerplant

That's hienstly not horrible. Everything I've looked at in that size seems to be almost twice that price. Probably due to powerplant

It’s 2023. A 2023 models in the same trim as ours this year are selling over 120k new and even used models with a few hundred hours appreciated instead of losing value. It’s been a strange few years for the boat market. Unfortunately unlike vehicles the market seems to stay instead of coming back to normal with boats. At least that’s the way I’ve always seen it.

It’s 2023. A 2023 models in the same trim as ours this year are selling over 120k new and even used models with a few hundred hours appreciated instead of losing value. It’s been a strange few years for the boat market. Unfortunately unlike vehicles the market seems to stay instead of coming back to normal with boats. At least that’s the way I’ve always seen it.
Yeah. Trust me I know. I bought my lowe in 2021 for about 27 and the same boat now is close to 50 with a 3 year wait list

Just waiting on a good weekend.

Tremor & boat.jpg

Old thread but this is a new to me. its a 1999 hull with a newer engine had only 16 hours on it. Pretty hardcore barefoot boat. Fiberglass is mint the interior is just ok could use some work, and the trailer is dog meat. Will need to have some welding done on it.
IMG_1399.jpeg
Can't even tell its back there with my 6.7
IMG_0656.jpeg

Old thread but this is a new to me. its a 1999 hull with a newer engine had only 16 hours on it. Pretty hardcore barefoot boat. Fiberglass is mint the interior is just ok could use some work, and the trailer is dog meat. Will need to have some welding done on it. View attachment 116306Can't even tell its back there with my 6.7
View attachment 116305
That's a gem of a find! There aren't many around any longer. Fantastic barefoot boat. One of the best.

thanks, Duckworth are solid boats! 24‘ navigator is a great boat, you’re gonna love it!

how long until you take delivery?

thanks, Duckworth are solid boats! 24‘ navigator is a great boat, you’re gonna love it!

how long until you take delivery?
I ordered two weeks ago, they had one more '23 slot, but it will be a '24 boat at the '23 price.

They say I'll have it in September!

Back