BMW Parts - anyone have leads on an engines or salvage cars?

Vermonster

Tremor Maniac
TOTM Winner
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 Iconic Silver F-350 6.7 Tremor Lariat
Current Ride #2
Some BMWs, Some Subarus, Ducati 899 & Ducati 748 Mono
Hi Guys/Gals,

I am looking to purchase a BMW M3 (2009-2011 e90/92) with a 6-speed manual from Copart. Some are in my area, but we also just were hit with a flood in the North East, so I will likely let many of these go. I figured I would take a chance and see if anyone had a hook-up for me.

I really need the engine/manual trans/ecu. I am putting the drivetrain in my '74 2002.

Thanks in advance - probably looking to buy in the spring summer so I don't have a trashed car hanging around the yard.
Josh

I am in salvage - while I don't currently have one...that engine and trans is identical 2008-2013. Might help you broaden your search a bit. I will keep you in mind if I come across one.

I am in salvage - while I don't currently have one...that engine and trans is identical 2008-2013. Might help you broaden your search a bit. I will keep you in mind if I come across one.
Thank you so much! The 2008 uses a few different components between the trans and engine. Not sure if it was the flywheel or pressure plates...I cannot remember, but I'd need to update those. I actually forgot the 2013 was the same! Thank you! If you run into any deals, let me know!

Back