Black Ford Emblems on black trucks

Devenhallen

Tremoraholic
Reaction Points
Current Ride
I’m
These should be mandatory on black trucks. Cleans it up so much nicer. If you haven’t done it, it’s pretty simple. Remove the access panel on the inside of the tailgate and push the clips while pulling the emblem from the outside.

Attachments

• IMG_3890.jpeg
    IMG_3890.jpeg
    417.2 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_3892.jpeg
    IMG_3892.jpeg
    413.7 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_3891.jpeg
    IMG_3891.jpeg
    456.2 KB · Views: 191
  • IMG_3893.jpeg
    IMG_3893.jpeg
    443.5 KB · Views: 189
whered you get yours?

Hm, my 23 is BAP with blue emblems

Really? Thats strange. I thought they all came with black emblems, maybe Im wrong. I took the vin number off a truck in the lot and ordered these.
X5Y6pVW.jpg

These should be mandatory on black trucks. Cleans it up so much nicer. If you haven’t done it, it’s pretty simple. Remove the access panel on the inside of the tailgate and push the clips while pulling the emblem from the outside.
These should be mandatory on all trucks. Black goes with every color… blue emblem not so much.

Hm, my 23 is BAP with blue emblems
The SAP (sport appearance package) comes with blue emblems and honeycomb grill. The BAP (black appearance package) has the painted black grill and black emblems. 👍🏼

Are those the same as 2020-2022 emblems?

The SAP (sport appearance package) comes with blue emblems and honeycomb grill. The BAP (black appearance package) has the painted black grill and black emblems. 👍🏼
Yea, I was going to say that it looked like SAP rather than BAP.

Lurk ebay and you can get lucky. I found the tailgate emblem for under $30 in oem packing. Still trying to find the front though.

You can also get vinyl overlays super cheap on Etsy

You can also get vinyl overlays super cheap on Etsy
Interesting, might be what I need. It's hard to find the black with smoked chrome. I was just looking again since this thread reminded me. Around 170 for just a front.

Interesting, might be what I need. It's hard to find the black with smoked chrome. I was just looking again since this thread reminded me. Around 170 for just a front.
For my 22, the little tailgate one on the platinum was sourced from a Ford Explorer. Someone on here made that discovery. Try to see if there’s other ford vehicles using the same size emblem you want

Back