Bed LED Lighting for 2022 MY

Bjbrown71

Tremor Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F-250 Tremor Carbonized Grey
Has anyone installed LED strips in the bed of their 2022MY yet? I was looking at the ones from F150LED's but their support said they haven't had a chance to install on a 2022 to verify the wiring is the same. I like the idea of the quick splice so the LED comes on with the cargo lighting.

Any ideas are appreciated!

Do I assume by this post that the Bed Lighting Ford provides is far from sufficient unless you're looking for something directly under the light itself?

Do I assume by this post that the Bed Lighting Ford provides is far from sufficient unless you're looking for something directly under the light itself?
I have a bakflip cover on mine and with the cover closed seeing down the back is difficult. I also want the additional lighting for when we are duck hunting and being able to see our gear better in the dark when unloading and what not.

The factory lighting does a good job for it's intended purpose. For things at the rear by the tailgate it is sufficient, but agree with @Bjbrown71 things near the front of the bed near the cab could use a bit more illumination. In my F150 it was a bit better since the bed was shorter. Jury is still out for me whether this is an actual "need" or not so I am living with it as-is for awhile.

Back