Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
Black 2022 F-350 Platinum Tremor 6.7
Current Ride #2
1999 Toyota Camry Solara SLE
Found something interesting!

9D419BCA-210A-4789-8CC3-62047C81E083.jpeg

What do y’all think? If I pulled a fifth wheel, I’d prob jump on it.

Yup. Nothing to see here. Also company advertising as '23 ready without having any knowledge or an actual truck yet..

We should just solder a gopro 11 camera in the location you want. Then broadcast it to a 8k screen.... Nah these guys will still complain about it no matter what.

Lol, not doing micro surgery here. What is it you can't see? To me either camera provides what is needed to be seen in the bed, i.e., load shifting, 5th wheel hook up, stuff blowing around...come on man!

Reactions: ccw
Interesting? Yep! Would I ever buy it? Nope. Would I take it if it were handed to me for free? Ya, probably.

I'm with other folks that I have no need to see individual pebbles or water droplets, or really have improved camera quality at all. Certainly not $280 worth of need.

Just seems to have a slightly more magnification to me... Different but not worlds better.

The Cameras on these trucks suck for an 80k+ truck!
Here's the thing. It's the same camera on an xl/xlt. It's not like the lariat and platinum have upgraded cameras from the lower models. Everyone complains about the quality for the price. We are talking HD trucks made for heavy payloads a towing not a luxury suv. I'm just happy to have the camera compared to vehicles I grew up with that had optional AC and hand crank windows.

For me it's a problem. However, it's only a problem when I get too picky about it. Does the factory do what I need - yep. Do I wish it was much better than it is - yep.

Good find, though!

We are all still driving glorified work trucks. In 2004, Ford put a sunroof, leather seats, power pedals, and the power rear window in the superdutys and called it a lariat. It was still a work truck, no different than the xl. Now you guys want it to be a Tahoe.

Joined today to make the only post defending this product...hmmmmm

You may have something there... The company is from La Center, WA and his location is listed as Vancouver... So only ~20 miles apart.

Or it could be a coincidence.

Not significantly noticeable of a difference to get my money. Plus, the line is gone - how am I supposed to back up and line up correctly if the line is gone? Haha

Here's the thing. It's the same camera on an xl/xlt. It's not like the lariat and platinum have upgraded cameras from the lower models. Everyone complains about the quality for the price. We are talking HD trucks made for heavy payloads a towing not a luxury suv. I'm just happy to have the camera compared to vehicles I grew up with that had optional AC and hand crank windows.
Yeah I'm sure they are all the same. I think the problem is they went to a bigger screen and didnt upgrade the cameras. I'm happy to have one in my truck too just for the payload view. I'm sure its more useful for the guys trying to attach a 5th wheel or something though

Not significantly noticeable of a difference to get my money. Plus, the line is gone - how am I supposed to back up and line up correctly if the line is gone? Haha
My line is off center to the 5th wheel package anyway. Its like 4 inches to the right

Last edited:
Back