SOLD Baja Designs Ford, Super Duty (20-On), 7 XL Linkable Kit w/Upfitter - 447732

BLACKCHERRY

Tremoraholic
TOTM Winner
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 F250, Tremor
Current Ride #2
2003 Ram 2500 HO
Had it on the truck for a few months. I'm going to swap it for something else a bit more low profile.

$1,400.00 - Comes with everything you get with the Kit from Baja. Never even used aside from for pictures.

Would prefer pickup - if it doesn't sell locally, I can look into shipping.

Overall.jpg

Where are you located and what are you going with instead out of curiousity?
I live in Yorba Linda, Work in Lake Elsinore.

I'm grabbing a 40" OnX6+ to keep the light tight to the bumper.

I live in Yorba Linda, Work in Lake Elsinore.

I'm grabbing a 40" OnX6+ to keep the light tight to the bumper.
Show some pics after install when you can. I ended up backing out of these Baja lights too. Mostly due to camera obstruction (love the look though) - but I use my front camera all the time.

Got it, I thought I saw a few variations of the lights with both white and amber lenses.

To confirm, one switch turns on all the lights - so you can't turn on the driving beams independent of the cornering and spots.

Got it, I thought I saw a few variations of the lights with both white and amber lenses.

To confirm, one switch turns on all the lights - so you can't turn on the driving beams independent of the cornering and spots.
It's wired to all come on with one switch and the lighting zones are optimized to all be used at once.

Show some pics after install when you can. I ended up backing out of these Baja lights too. Mostly due to camera obstruction (love the look though) - but I use my front camera all the time.

Same for me - I use my camera daily as I come into the garage and my parking space at work (pipe bollards filled with concrete at front of spot) and I need to get tight in, to not hang out into the alley drive by - so don't want any obstructions to the camera.

I am also looking to do a OnX 6 - 30" or 40" on the bumper or in the grill

I’ve done several jobs in lake Elsinore, I’m surprised it hasn’t been stolen off the truck.

I’ve done several jobs in lake Elsinore, I’m surprised it hasn’t been stolen off the truck.
He is parked in a fenced yard within their own building site at work in Lake Elsinore - no one is coming inside that fence to steal it where he is at, unless they are stupid or way high!

He is parked in a fenced yard within their own building site at work in Lake Elsinore - no one is coming inside that fence to steal it where he is at, unless they are stupid or way high!
🤣just kidding with you guys, good luck with your sale bud.

I would be interested if you want to find a way to ship. I ordered mine two months ago and they are still another month out at least.

If you can get me a set of full leaf packs too I’m definitely interested since those are the only delay on my full pintop 🤣

if stone does't get it I'll take it shipped

I will ship, no problem. DM Me

Latest Discussions

Back