"Badges, we need some stinking badges" 7.3

what do i do to get the exact set you posted?

We are cleaning house and have 2 sets of our previous design that we are blowing out at $100 for a set of 2 and $15 for shipping. They are CNC machined from billet aluminum, not plastic. First come first serve. They are ready to ship. Email your shipping and contact information to [email protected] if interested.
Email sent.

We are cleaning house and have 2 sets of our previous design that we are blowing out at $100 for a set of 2 and $15 for shipping. They are CNC machined from billet aluminum, not plastic. First come first serve. They are ready to ship. Email your shipping and contact information to [email protected] if interested.
how big are these emblems ? are they the same size as the 6.7 emblems on the diesel tremors?

They measure 1.5" X 10.75". Yes, they are about the same size of the 6.7 badge if you add the "6.7L" into the overall length. The rectangle Power Stroke bar is 1.5" tall and about 8" long.

They measure 1.5" X 10.75". Yes, they are about the same size of the 6.7 badge if you add the "6.7L" into the overall length. The rectangle Power Stroke bar is 1.5" tall and about 8" long.
thanks i just sent an email hopefully i'll be able to buy a set ?

We have received requests for black versions of our designs. They have a brushed carbon black finish with machined unpainted text. We have received a few requests for a shorter 1.5" X 8" "GODZILLA" only version that you can be added after the plastic eBay 7.3L emblem to make it more like the diesel badges. We also offer the option for custom paint filled text. We can do OEM paint fills as well at an additional cost.

Attachments

• Black 73L Godzilla custom Billet Badges.jpg
    Black 73L Godzilla custom Billet Badges.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 284
We have received requests for black versions of our designs. They have a brushed carbon black finish with machined unpainted text. We have received a few requests for a shorter 1.5" X 8" "GODZILLA" only version that you can be added after the plastic eBay 7.3L emblem to make it more like the diesel badges. We also offer the option for custom paint filled text. We can do OEM paint fills as well at an additional cost.
how much does the emblem on the bottom cost if i can't get the sliver ones ? please let me know Thanks

We only have one more set of the discounted polished versions left. Email your contact and shipping info to [email protected] if interested. The black sets cost more than the discounted polished clearance parts.
Thanks! Looking forward to getting mine!???

I just bought these, no idea why lol... feels like the biggest production truck engine needs a badge though.

1610143964676.png

Really like the idea for the badges, tried my hand in design one.
Going to get a vinyl one done just see if I like the size and look of it.
Copied the Super duty lettering style.

Attachments

• 20210108_183201.jpg
    20210108_183201.jpg
    272.9 KB · Views: 151
Really like the idea for the badges, tried my hand in design one.
Going to get a vinyl one done just see if I like the size and look of it.
Copied the Super duty lettering style.
The 7.3L you can get off of eBay like everyone else. We can do the custom rectangle part out of billet for you. Just keep size of the rectangle at about 1.5" X 8". I am also getting requests for Tremor instead of Super Duty.

Back