"Badges, we need some stinking badges" 7.3

I purchased the 7.3l badge/emblem from Ebay..and the Godzilla letters from amazon. I know the fonts are not identical..but my husband and I like how this looks..Us gassers are left to our own imagination..

Attachments

• 20200910_171237.jpg
    20200910_171237.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 676
You know companies look at these threads...so who's gonna be the first to come out with "7.3L GODZILLA"

Here is an option for you.
What about doing the badge in the same design and font at the form oem 6.7 badge? It has the "6.7L" in italics and then a domed plate for the "Power Stroke". Could you do that for the 7.3 L GODZILLA?

how do i get something like that but all black? please let me know ?
Just fill out the quote form on our
What about doing the badge in the same design and font at the form oem 6.7 badge? It has the "6.7L" in italics and then a domed plate for the "Power Stroke". Could you do that for the 7.3 L GODZILLA?
Sure, no problem. We make what you want in the finish that you want. It can be any numbers you want and any text you want as long as it fits. The diesel door badges use the 1.5" tall material and vary in length based on the amount of text.

Just fill out the quote form on our

Sure, no problem. We make what you want in the finish that you want. It can be any numbers you want and any text you want as long as it fits. The diesel door badges use the 1.5" tall material and vary in length based on the amount of text.
It looks like the factory 6.7 badge is 2 pieces though. It that right, with black #s and then chrome plate for the words?

It looks like the factory 6.7 badge is 2 pieces though. It that right, with black #s and then chrome plate for the words?
If you want the 2 piece badge, you can buy the plastic 7.3L part on Amazon / eBay like the others, and we can make a custom rectangle badge that is 8" long that says "GODZILLA" or whatever you want. We could get rid of the stripes and have "4 bolt main" or the horsepower rating. Heck, it can say "Bob's Truck" if you want. LOL.

If you want the 2 piece badge, you can buy the plastic 7.3L part on Amazon / eBay like the others, and we can make a custom rectangle badge that is 8" long that says "GODZILLA" or whatever you want. We could get rid of the stripes and have "4 bolt main" or the horsepower rating. Heck, it can say "Bob's Truck" if you want. LOL.

But can you actually make the Godzilla in the EXACT SAME font and style. If you can make it exactly like the power stroke post a picture and im sure you will get a ton of sales.

If that is what you want, submit a quote form and place an order. We can make it for you.

Youre not getting my point. No one wants to submit an order for a product we have not seen! If you are a manufacturer then make one as a representative model. Post a picture. And watch the orders roll in.

Back