"Badges, we need some stinking badges" 7.3

Really??? What have you got to offer at $25 a set? At least Billet stepped up to the challenge of the OP.
He never said anything about $25, you're pulling that out of thin air. Also, Billet may have made something but it does seem a bit overpriced. I really don't understand wanting to add more crap to the outside of a vehicle honestly though so I am not the target buyer.

Because it's a free country and I can do whatever the **** I want. What's your excuse?
I’m here because I’m interested in badges.

Do you talk to you mom with a mouth like that or just try to sound like a tough guy behind your keyboard?

I’m here because I’m interested in badges.

Do you talk to you mom with a mouth like that or just try to sound like a tough guy behind your keyboard?
I talk the same way to everyone, you aren't getting special treatment. This is a discussion forum, I discussed my opinion on badges, it seems to have hurt your feelings but I don't know why. Get over it already.

I talk the same way to everyone, you aren't getting special treatment. This is a discussion forum, I discussed my opinion on badges, it seems to have hurt your feelings but I don't know why. Get over it already.
My feelings aren’t hurt at all, just trying to understand your need to be posting profanity if you’re just discussing things on a discussion forum.

I love my badges from Billet Badges. They look stock. I've had several buddies read the "7.3 Godzilla" out loud. I don't tell them they are aftermarket. 😄

I put the red dot on the door. I think it looks good on white. The red dot barely shows. These are roughly 3.5” x 1.75”. So pretty unobtrusive. I have the chrome package so it fits in well.
Same place I put them. Picked up my tremor last Monday and already have over 500 miles

Picked up a pair of Ikonic badges. Wanted something along the lines of the Main Event look, but sans the Godzilla image. Bummer they're plastic, but the quality is decent for the price (strong A-/B+). Definitely satisfied with them so far.

https://ikonicbadges.com/products/copy-of-godzilla-badges-universal-fit-pair

PXL_20220523_214805047.jpg

PXL_20220523_214607436.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20220523_214639294.PORTRAIT.jpg

Badges aren't for everyone but I do like mine. Billet Badges continues to do excellent work.

Attachments

• 20220709_155858.jpg
    20220709_155858.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 20220709_155853.jpg
    20220709_155853.jpg
    320.1 KB · Views: 59
  • 20220709_155845.jpg
    20220709_155845.jpg
    317.4 KB · Views: 58
On a $80,000 truck I think they are worth it. It's by far the nicest vehicle I've ever owned so I'm not about to put anything on her but the best. I also plan on keeping her for a LONG time. I swear I fart away that amount of money at the local farm store weekly on stupid stuff. That's the great thing about Merica, choices! 💪🇺🇲

Not sure the reasoning behind adding more badges. I bought a nice set, but never got around to putting them on. Anyone who knows what a Tremor is, understands that no engine badges means it's a 7.3. And who else will care enough to read the side of the truck, or even know what a 7.3 is? Maybe we need some lettering that is about 18" tall, with a spotlight lighting it up, so it is absolutely clear.

Not sure the reasoning behind adding more badges. I bought a nice set, but never got around to putting them on. Anyone who knows what a Tremor is, understands that no engine badges means it's a 7.3. And who else will care enough to read the side of the truck, or even know what a 7.3 is? Maybe we need some lettering that is about 18" tall, with a spotlight lighting it up, so it is absolutely clear.
Lol everyone has their own taste, some like a clear no badges no letter, Event removing the Ford logo, and some like to announce its a Tremor and the extra thousands they spent on the truck…me stock is good enough for me since it’s will take too much time to convince my wife why I need all those mods 😆

I agree, if the gasser came with a decal I’d just leave it on, but I have not seen a single aftermarket 7.3 badge that i would put on my truck, but I don’t like decals and badges anyway. Some people are just into that stuff, my friend has a big Cummins decal on his ram, I don’t care for it, but it’s his truck and his money.

Lol everyone has their own taste, some like a clear no badges no letter, Event removing the Ford logo, and some like to announce its a Tremor and the extra thousands they spent on the truck…me stock is good enough for me since it’s will take too much time to convince my wife why I need all those mods 😆
We get that all the time. Even though we have the standard rectangle Godzilla door badges, people still want something unique for their ride. We have done about a 20 different designs now for different people. Here are a few that are a bit different than what you may have seen including the 445ci versions.

Attachments

• 3_16_godzilla_face_2in_round.jpg
    3_16_godzilla_face_2in_round.jpg
    234.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 15_x_8_godzilla_2017_reverse blue.jpg
    15_x_8_godzilla_2017_reverse blue.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 55
  • 5_75_godzilla_rev_oval.jpg
    5_75_godzilla_rev_oval.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 5_75_445ci_godzilla_oval.jpg
    5_75_445ci_godzilla_oval.jpg
    212.2 KB · Views: 61
  • 73l_supercharged_godzilla.jpg
    73l_supercharged_godzilla.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 66
  • 17sd_445_ci_vents.jpg
    17sd_445_ci_vents.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 64
I still love mine from Billet Badges. They let me design this one. I think he has the design posted here. I wanted it. And in the 445. It was for me. If someone likes it fine. Never asked. I do. And I'm the only one that matters since it's my truck.

Attachments

• 20220730_183152.jpg
    20220730_183152.jpg
    382.5 KB · Views: 126
I'm trying to understand why members who don't care for badges would be reading a "badge" thread. Not to mention taking the time and effort to comment on it. I think I'll check out the level kit or custom wheel thread and let them know those are not needed. 🤣

Back