📷 TOTM August 2022 - Tremor of the Month Starts Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

modified

Admin
Staff member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2020 Diesel Tremor
Current Ride #2
2021 Bronco
july22-fordtremor-of-the-month.jpg

Ladies and Gents, it's time to kick off the August 2022 Tremor of the Month Contest!

The theme for August is wide open so let the best photo win! The winner will receive a special TOTM badge, a permanent placement on the TOTM Wall of Fame, and your truck will be featured on our social media pages.

1. Post your best Tremor photo in this thread. (You Must be the Owner and only 1 photo) (y)
2. **** Post a short caption about the photo ***** (y)
3. We'll leave this thread open until August 10th, 2022 @ 3:00 EST or we reach 25 entries. (y)
4. All TOTM contest winners will not be eligible within 6 months of winning. (y)
5. All entries will be posted in a voting thread and the entire FordTremor.com community will have a chance to decide the winner. (y)

Good Luck!! 🍻

Oh what the heck let's try this again....

20220729_165442.jpg
From this past weekend at Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan. Already planning the next trip out there, wife and daughter loved it as they first real off reading.

Corn fields and Vineyards in George, WA. On a trip to the Watershed Country music festival and stayed with some family that supplies water to many of the farmers in the area.
20220728_205311.jpg

Drove through a blizzard 🌨 and 4° F 🥶 weather in Des Moines, Iowa to snag this photo just for this contest. The truck had never been this frozen before.
AB3DAEC5-18E4-4AEF-AAF9-61AC7664BA45.jpeg

Why do I even bother? I never win lol 😂. Maybe the BBQ will help me this month.

20220621_110614.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the look of your setup on that truck!!
I'm trying. Still have life in the tires, but will be changing those out when they're finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back