Are the 23/24s having the same cab vent leaks as older ones?

RoM357

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
I just saw a new Instagram photo from a few days ago showing the water leaking through the back vent on the driver's side. Do the vents on the 23/24 need to be checked at delivery? Guess it is not a bad idea.

Same exact design, nothing changed for the new gen, so same problem as before, better check them.

Thanks guys for the replies. My order just went in so I have plenty of time, but I'll have this on the to do list after I get it home.

Fold the seat backs down there is a insulation pad that you can fold up to get to them

This is probably a dumb question but how do I fold down the back of the rear seat on the drivers side. The passenger side has a release but I don’t see a release for the drivers side.

This is probably a dumb question but how do I fold down the back of the rear seat on the drivers side. The passenger side has a release but I don’t see a release for the drivers side.
Not dumb, they make an aftermarket thingy to get it open easily. I have yet to open mine but there is some thing that you access when the seat bottom is up? 🤣

Great. I'll be siliconing mine as soon as I get it home. Dealt with this on my 2020. Appreciate the post, almost forgot about this. Someone should add this to the delivery checklist.

checked mine yesterday. they are snapped in nicely. i did not check to see if they leaked. there is a nice foam pad covering the back panel of the cab. it makes access somewhat difficult. it would be a longer project to remove it and have clear access to the vents

I have a subwoofer and what looks like an amp mounted right there. 🤷🏻‍♂️
I could be wrong but do you have the pro power on oard? That might be the inverter? I have yet to look behind my seat but I think we all have the subwoofer enclosure. So, if one of these guys says you can do it without removing anything, I would default to them until I know any better 🤣

I could be wrong but do you have the pro power on oard? That might be the inverter? I have yet to look behind my seat but I think we all have the subwoofer enclosure. So, if one of these guys says you can do it without removing anything, I would default to them until I know any better 🤣
No don’t have it. I’ll see if I can take a pic and show everything back there. 👍🏽

Back