Anyone have any real world reviews on the Carli E venture kit yet? or what Kit should i go with ?

45 is what I’m running in the new tires & on normal roads am happy, might drop to 40 and see how they do on the chalk test once roads dry up
Why wait - try 40 now - may help! I am running 40 PSI front and 35 rear now - helps a lot!

I have the 2.5/3.5 Pintop and it is a good upgrade from stock, but based on what I am reading above and what I saw on YouTube still significantly below e-venture. My use case is different and Pintop seems the best option for me (incl. the HD leaf springs - not installed yet as I am waiting for my camper to come in). I also upgraded to 37s at the same time of the Carli install.

I drove to and from Phoenix over the weekend (coming from San Diego). Interstate 10 is a shitshow in regards to pavement surface. There were potholes where the entire truck was just shaking and vibrating like crazy (at 70/75 miles per hour). I don't know if e-venture would have been able to absorb all of that, but if I would be driving I-10 more frequently I would go e-venture all the way. lol

We are planning a trip to California for the first time and will be visiting Joshua Tree NP and then heading East on the 10

Sounds like we should expect really bad roads

the e-venture kit is on the list. hopefully by the end of aug i’ll have it before a trip to Merus Adventure Park

45 is what I’m running in the new tires & on normal roads am happy, might drop to 40 and see how they do on the chalk test once roads dry up
38/13.50/20 MT open country. I chalked tested over the weekend and landed at 35 front and 30 rear for my everyday driving with no loads or towing. I was running 40/40 but that was a bit rough.

Shoot me a DM with your contact information - this isn't on you to repair; I'll get you in touch with Rick at SDI and he'll get you handled.
SDI and CJC figured out my E-Click issues. After three controllers, they figured out the following:
The controller was getting stuck on a screen that showed the firmware info or code (see attached image). This screen would populate at 1min:20sec. The issue was that I didn't have a screen saver selected. It was reset when CJC did the factory reset in an attempt to fix and trying to figure out WTF was going on. I guess the code for the screen saver is labeled as 1. Tilt or pitch etc., 2. shock output, or 3. mph/kph. I had not selected one of the three, so it sent the screen to 0, which is the firmware screen. Now that a screen saver has been chosen the firmware screen should never populate again. SDI called me this morning and walked me through the process; it seems to be working now. See images of the screen saver screens. Oscar from CJC and I were joking with SDI saying we created the troubleshooting page for this issue. hahaha. Thanks to CJC, SDI, and @BLACKCHERRY.

tempImaged64sKL.png

Attachments

• tempImageUPd8sU.png
    tempImageUPd8sU.png
    2 MB · Views: 15
  • tempImageZQ9dqB.png
    tempImageZQ9dqB.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
  • tempImagexM5a1J.png
    tempImagexM5a1J.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
  • tempImagelMxTxd.png