Angry!

Wait what? You ordered in September? I think your dealer lied. How did I order mine in Jan and take deliver in March...
I originally order Silver Spruce. Change to Iconic Silver in December. Was scheduled to be built the week factory shut down.
Yes, I had a few choice words with the dealer about others ordering after me getting trucks.
Now that Spruce is supposed to be available, I may switch back, which will probably set me back even longer. It could conceivably be a year from my original order before I get something, hence my frustration.

Towne has one Tremor listed on Fords website, Magnetic with 5th wheel and trailer tow for $61k msrp. Yours must be listed as sold.
They said to the dealer in Kansas today that all sales staff are out and that they’re overwhelmed.

Hopefully things get going again by mid-May and people can start getting back to semi-normal life and you'll get your truck. Hang in there

Hopefully things get going again by mid-May and people can start getting back to semi-normal life and you'll get your truck. Hang in there

2pm tomorrow and she will FINALLY BE MINE!!! Hahahaha ... oh yes, all mine ...

Good luck to you!

Remember my Tremor that is supposed to be halfway to CA from CO right now? Well, it's not. Still sitting on the dealers lot, paid in full. Problems with the transport company and complete lack of follow through by the dealer. They got there $$ from me so why rush the rest of the deal.

Good luck to you!

Remember my Tremor that is supposed to be halfway to CA from CO right now? Well, it's not. Still sitting on the dealers lot, paid in full. Problems with the transport company and complete lack of follow through by the dealer. They got there $$ from me so why rush the rest of the deal.

Come the hell on. So sorry man. I wonder what will happen with the transport company handling my trade-in getting shipped out to them. Have they not done a lot of remote deals?

Good luck to you!

I have seen that before. Id fly in and drive it home. Nice break in drive!

I would absolutely fly in and drive home if not for this crazy virus going on! Who wants to fly right now?
Rental car one way?

Fly with mask gloves and Lysol. Good luck with your wait. It will get here. Hard to be patient.

I may need to start getting ugly. Hate doing that, but enough is enough. If other dealers in areas of the country are able to deliver vehicles, they should be. I drove by the place today and now I see why. I should’ve had the Kansas dealer work with the place in Fremont because the one in Redwood City is totally right downtown and small. Almost like a boutique. Fremont is pretty big with a lot of inventory. All they need to do is throw me the keys. I’ll get it detailed somewhere along with ceramic coating.
I bought mine from a dealership in Denver and they delivered it straight to my door about 30 miles one way and drove my 18 Raptor back as a trade. Both the vehicles were sight unseen until we met in my driveway two weeks ago. Your dealership should do the same. The squeaky wheel gets the Tremor.

I would absolutely fly in and drive home if not for this crazy virus going on! Who wants to fly right now?
I work at Denver International, it a ghost town, an airplane is probably the safest place to be right now. Most flights have less than 10 people on it and they have some serious cleaning procedures they have to follow. The bailout requires airlines to maintain their routes prior to March 16th. Other option is one way rental as @richtor suggested.

Well boys, here it comes!
Tremor on truck.jpg

Ordered mine Feb. 2nd. Numerous calls and checking online showed an early May delivery. Manager called last night and said she saw the carrier pull up with a white Tremor on board. Knew it was mine and called me right away. Pick it up tomorrow! Sorry Sloo, yours will come....

And here we go

Attachments

• 463A3099-BA5B-40EA-B43D-30BDE1B18387.jpeg
    463A3099-BA5B-40EA-B43D-30BDE1B18387.jpeg
    558.1 KB · Views: 52
  • 448CBFCC-0CF8-4334-AB13-A03C326E17A9.jpeg
    448CBFCC-0CF8-4334-AB13-A03C326E17A9.jpeg
    387.7 KB · Views: 50
Ah!!!! Kill me now!!!

Ah!!!! Kill me now!!!

Soon enough. I fought my dealer over three weeks for something they had on their lot. I can say its worth it though!

Latest Discussions

Back