All New Yokohama Geolander AT-XD

Just picked up a set of these for my 2022 F-250 Tremor in 285/75/18(stock size) they are 3PMSF rated and will be studding them with tungsten carbide #15 studs. I live in interior Alaska and we've got plenty of snow and ice and sub zero Temps. I will update with photos and a review.
Hey Rooster907 - how are these tires doing for you?

I'm in CO, 9,000 feet above sea level, at the top of a dirt road, and chase storms with a snowmobile trailer. I got Falken At3s last spring, and they are HORRIBLE in ice and snow... I saw many on this forum touting their snow ability, and I'm wondering if I got a defective set, as I get terrible traction in the cold.

As promised, here's my update and review of these tires after several weeks of running them on my SD. These tires are AWESOME! night and day difference from the Duratracs. Had mine studded using #15 Tungsten carbide core studs and the grip on the glare ice is more than noticeable. I'm able to drive around in 2WD 90% of the time and in deep snow/snowy highway driving they are predictable and confident. They are a bit louder than the Duratrac but have a higher frequency so it's not bad at all. the sipping on the center tread lugs is good enough to compliment the studding of the outer lugs and towing with them on ice is a breeze! also the deeper tread depth should help with longer wear as they are a bit softer than the Duratrac at -30F. Overall I'm very happy with these tires and recommend them as a stock size replacement for the tremor whether you stud them or not.
20231231_134503.jpg
20231227_211617.jpg
20231226_185729.jpg
20231226_220649.jpg

Just bought a set of these in factory size. Looking forward to trying them. Seems like a lot of positivity although mostly coming from the Australian 4x4 market. Not much in the way of US reviews at the moment.

I'm looking hard at these, they look really good and are cheap on SimpleTire. No mileage rating but I have never had any luck with those anyway. Has anybody put any miles on a set of these yet, I am anxious to see how they are compared to the Duratracs, mine are 2020's and at 39k are just about done.

I've got about 2,000 on my set. Factory size. I work on a farm so fair amount of dirt/off-road and quite a bit of towing. I'm pretty happy with them. They are noisy but not obnoxious. Sounds like a fan running when you drive. Overall I'm happy with them. Bought them for 303$/tire so the least expensive tire I found that was still AT style.

Are they as loud as the Duratracs? They have never really bothered me....How are they towing, I drag around a 13-14k 5th wheel in the summer. They are $267 on sale right now for stock Tremor size.

They are not as loud as my worn duratracs were. But they make noise from day 1. I believe it's the sipping for the 3 peak rating.

I've been very happy with the tow rating. I have them about 50 psi all around and the truck feels planted and in control with the 10K 30' enclosed trailer. I'm looking at a 5th here pretty soon which is GVW at 14K. I'll report back if this sale goes through.

I'm looking hard at these, they look really good and are cheap on SimpleTire. No mileage rating but I have never had any luck with those anyway. Has anybody put any miles on a set of these yet, I am anxious to see how they are compared to the Duratracs, mine are 2020's and at 39k are just about done.
These tires have only been out for less than a year, probably not going to get anyone whose put that many miles on them for a bit.

They are not as loud as my worn duratracs were. But they make noise from day 1. I believe it's the sipping for the 3 peak rating.

I've been very happy with the tow rating. I have them about 50 psi all around and the truck feels planted and in control with the 10K 30' enclosed trailer. I'm looking at a 5th here pretty soon which is GVW at 14K. I'll report back if this sale goes through.
The sipping actually quiets down the tire. the main reason for the noise is the straight side lugs on the tires. They arent that bad though honestly. not as bad as an MT tire.

How they tow is a big thing to me, the Duratracs have been fine so as long as they are as good as them I'll be fine.

So does "commercial" mean it won't have a mileage warranty? And do tire shops actually honor them on a truck like ours anyway? For the price of these right now they are really hard to resist, they look great and seem to check all the boxes for me. They are about $100/tire less than the A/T-X...

I thought they had a 55K warranty.

Still happy with mine, about 8k-9K in.

They do make some noise even when new. Seems about the same as the factory dura's to me.

I ordered a set that will be here next week, I am excited to try them. Any new feedback from anyone?

I ran them this winter: factory size, studded. No complaints. Just took them off for the summer. Fine towing, def louder than the duratracs. I don’t think I needed to stud them, traction in snow was great. For the price and performance, I would recommend these.

I've been pretty happy with them so far. They are noisier than the Duratracs for sure but I think i've learned to tune it out. They feel more stable and responsive when driving. Truck feels more planted in aggressive driving situations. I live in an area with curvy roads and I can take corners a bit faster even at 50psi. Other than the noise, i'd buy them again. Maybe they'll make a revision between now and my needing new ones.

I’m a little concerned about the noise, not that it’ll bother me but the side seat driver might object! Really excited otherwise, have you driven them at closer to max air pressure for towing?

I ran them this winter: factory size, studded. No complaints. Just took them off for the summer. Fine towing, def louder than the duratracs. I don’t think I needed to stud them, traction in snow was great. For the price and performance, I would recommend these.
I also have these on my Tremor. What tire did you put on for summer use?

Back