Random Deal Agency 6 Specials for May 2022!

JJTremor

Tremor Fanatic
Reaction Points
Hello fellow Tremor members. I didn't see a future group buy for May and have been in contact with numerous companies for different products. I am happy to announce Agency 6 will provide our forum with a group discount. I'm waiting on discount percentage and time frame for this May as the code will be limited in time. I provided their website link below for you guys to check out their products. I know a bunch of Tremors along with mine are in the process of being delivered in the next week or two so get those Billet winch shackles ordered or any other components you're interested in. Post in here as the more interest the better :)

GROUP BUY: 15% Off
Duration: GOOD FOR ALL OF MAY 2022
CODE: TremorGB
Shipping: Free if over $50

Last edited:
Thanks JJTremor ..!!
I'm glad to help out. I've arranged quite a few deals on other forums I'm a member of. I'm a big fan of group buys as not only does it save money for everyone, it also helps vendors get more of their products out. I also found in other forums it attracted more members over time as other similiar platforms would join to get in on the group deal.

How does their stuff compare to factory 55.

I don't own any Factor 55 or Agency 6 equipment. What I can say is that the recovery stuff offered by either of these companies really isn't rocket science. It's not like one hold anything unique over the other vendor. Both of them claim to use 6000 series aluminum which is likely 6061 T6 aluminum. If one offered the same piece in 7075 I'd likely rank that as a superior product if everything else is similiar. I could just order a piece of billet 7075 aluminum on ebay and it would be stronger than both of these companies offerings, but it wouldn't look near as nice and would be overkill if I were to fabricate one myself. Maybe one day I'll get a nice CNC and make all sorts of cool parts. For now I stick to my welders and plasma cutter to do most my fabrication.

What I like about Agency 6 is that they actually manufacturer their stuff in the states as does Factor 55. There's probably stuff both companies offer that isn't manufactured in the USA but the billet stuff likely is machined all in the states along with some other stuff they offer.

Probably the easiest way to see how their products rate is to just go on amazon and search Agency 6 and check out there ratings. That's the easiest way, another would be to google and see what others say on Jeep forums and the like.

Original Post updated with discount and duration of promotion

How do you put the blue "DEAL" in the title? Is that a moderator thing only? All I have for option is "no prefix" or "Random Deal" in the drop down box.

They make nice stuff in the USA for a fraction of the cost of Factor 55. I'm happy with mine.

20220424_183025.jpg

For a heads up, I know Agency 6 is out of their larger D-rings for their 2.5" shackle blocks. I emailed them and they should have more hopefully by end of week for those that are interested.

Back