About to order a Tremor::QUESTIONS!

Like What?

The only true "Value" feature the platinum has a Lariat cannot is the Multi Contour Seats.

Sure more soft touch areas, badging, and upgraded leather but really there isnt much to a Platinum other than badging and chrome.
massaging front seats heated rear seats power steps 10500 tow rating You could go on for days The platinum has more than some stickers Lariats don’t come with a whole lot unless you put the package together yourself they can be configured in 50 different ways but a platinum‘s gonna come with every single feature ??

Welcome and congrats,

The lariat black with Ultra package would be great 7.3 sounds perfect for you!

I had to go 6.7 but I have a need for heavy towing on a regular basis. Kept my gen 1 Raptor so I get the V-8 gas performance desires meet with that.

They are really well made trucks.

Welcome and congrats,

The lariat black with Ultra package would be great 7.3 sounds perfect for you!

I had to go 6.7 but I have a need for heavy towing on a regular basis. Kept my gen 1 Raptor so I get the V-8 gas performance desires meet with that.

They are really well made trucks.
Thanks. I only do occasional towing with the family RV and we live in Pennsylvania so not a ton of Mountain Driving. I only tow an Opus OP4 right now with a total weight of 4500 lbs. it’s an off road camper and I do a lot of fly fishing so boondocking is something we do with the kids. I might go up to an OP15, which would be 6900 lbs. I really am jumping to the 250 because as you know, the Raptor just has issues when you weight it down, even in the bed. I could have gone for a regular 150, but that’s no fun! I really wanted to make the jump to the Tremor and am looking forward to it! Will miss the Raptor but the 250 is way better for my family of 5.

Thanks. I only do occasional towing with the family RV and we live in Pennsylvania so not a ton of Mountain Driving. I only tow an Opus OP4 right now with a total weight of 4500 lbs. it’s an off road camper and I do a lot of fly fishing so boondocking is something we do with the kids. I might go up to an OP15, which would be 6900 lbs. I really am jumping to the 250 because as you know, the Raptor just has issues when you weight it down, even in the bed. I could have gone for a regular 150, but that’s no fun! I really wanted to make the jump to the Tremor and am looking forward to it! Will miss the Raptor but the 250 is way better for my family of 5.
Smart choice going to at least a 250. The 150 will pull your current and future trailer, but even with the max tow package it is not designed for the weight. I have a 19 150 and pull a TT about 7-7.5k pounds and a family of 5 still at home. While it can pull our trailer, payload is only 1672 pounds and that is ate up by passengers, tounge weight and hitch - then add firewood, gear, etc and truck is overloaded. Plus, the "max tow" is a joke. They still ship them with standard load passenger tires, soft 3 pack rear leafs and sport mirrors. I upgraded tires, added air bags and tow mirrors. Helped, but still not there. Looking forward to next season's trips with the new rig once it arrives.

Smart choice going to at least a 250. The 150 will pull your current and future trailer, but even with the max tow package it is not designed for the weight. I have a 19 150 and pull a TT about 7-7.5k pounds and a family of 5 still at home. While it can pull our trailer, payload is only 1672 pounds and that is ate up by passengers, tounge weight and hitch - then add firewood, gear, etc and truck is overloaded. Plus, the "max tow" is a joke. They still ship them with standard load passenger tires, soft 3 pack rear leafs and sport mirrors. I upgraded tires, added air bags and tow mirrors. Helped, but still not there. Looking forward to next season's trips with the new rig once it arrives.
Yeah bud. You are right there with me! Plus, who can't say a Blacked Out Tremor is not the coolest looking truck ever?

Your choice should be perfect for you.
I haul 14,300 5th wheel, skid loader that weighs 7,500 with no attachments on a 4,300 pintle trailer. Otherwise I would love to have the 7.3 with an exhaust system on it. I would also enjoy the reduced cost of the plate on a F250. I am stuck with an expensive one on the 1 ton.

I am sure you will love your build. Like the Raptor only better.

Depending on the options added. There is a tipping point to justify the platinum for a higher resale value later. I stepped up into the platinum for this reason.

It is true the blacked out isn’t available in the platinum at this time. A mod for a later date. Congrats!

Back