hurrahpass.jpg

Utahtruck.jpeg

hoodart.jpeg

Chicken Corners
chickedcorners.jpg

utah1.jpg

View from Fins and Things in Moab
slickrock.jpg

Did Moab two years ago and had a blast. How was the Tremor on Fins and Things? That was one trail I wanted to try but ran out of time.
We did Fins and Things in a SxS. I don't think a Tremor could do the whole thing because of approach, break over, or departure angles.

Moab is amazing! Want to get back there soon! I have seen the Hurrah Pass sign in person in my F-150...

We did Fins and Things in a SxS. I don't think a Tremor could do the whole thing because of approach, break over, or departure angles.
did hells revenge and fins and things with my Tremor back in 2020 it can be done but just had to choice the line just right but was really fun.

Jealous! Better make sure your A/C is ready to work overtime! July in Moab is a bugger!

My favorite place on earth, especially with my Jeep. As said previously, Moab can get hot and hotter on July/August so be prepared and get ready for the experience of your lifetim!

My favorite place on earth, especially with my Jeep. As said previously, Moab can get hot and hotter on July/August so be prepared and get ready for the experience of your lifetim!
Radiator exploded in my Jeep on Golden Spike a couple years ago in July. Was 104 degrees that day. Made for a long memorable day.

Ouch. I bet that stung. I found people very helpful—locals or Jeepers. I hope you did too. Memorable to be sure.

Ouch. I bet that stung. I found people very helpful—locals or Jeepers. I hope you did too. Memorable to be sure.
We continued limping it off the trail slowly letting it cool. We were also able to get phone reception and got hold of a guy that could bring us JB weld and water. He met us on the trail and we got it fixed up enough to get to Oreilly's and while buying a new radiator the repair failed in the parking lot. I was able to get back to the campground and fix it the next morning. Oh and this happened on day one of the trip. We go every year at least once.

Glad that ended well for you, but what a deal. A story to tell your grandchildren and theirs. Some things you can’t prepare for. But good people helping good people out is a story that never grows old.

Incredible picture! Could I make this up with a trailer or truck camper?
For sure you could with truck camper. How long of a trailer?

Last edited:
For sure you could with truck camper. How long of a trailer?
Good to know thanks! The truck camper seems to provide more options at places. As for the trailer, I am just looking so nothing exact yet. 28-35’ maybe.

Back