6-27 Build Week

Ford is still telling me August 6th delivery, guess we'll find out in a few days if that is true.

Only bummer is I'm going on vacation, so even if it does come on time there will be another week of waiting for me. Tried talking my wife into letting me stay home but she wasn't having it 😆

My truck arrived at Granger today so now just waiting to get the call that it's ready to be picked up. It was built on 6/30 so just a little over a month to get shipped to the dealer.

Ford is still telling me August 6th delivery, guess we'll find out in a few days if that is true.

Only bummer is I'm going on vacation, so even if it does come on time there will be another week of waiting for me. Tried talking my wife into letting me stay home but she wasn't having it 😆
Im stoked to start seeing pictures

My truck arrived at Granger today so now just waiting to get the call that it's ready to be picked up. It was built on 6/30 so just a little over a month to get shipped to the dealer.
Nice

Got the shipped email this morning.

Scheduled week of 6/27
Built 7/22
Shipped 8/5?
ETA to UT 8/15-21

Well, no word from the dealer even though today was supposedly my delivery day.

The wait continues.

Well, no word from the dealer even though today was supposedly my delivery day.

The wait continues.
called ford today , told i have a pending update but nothing else. just want my truck , offered to send my own carrier down to get it.

I asked yesterday for an update via chat and was told my truck was "released to carrier, with no ETA" which I think means it was officially unloaded from the rail car.

Pretty sure our trucks are just sitting at the ramp now, waiting for a truck ride to the dealer.

called ford today , told i have a pending update but nothing else. just want my truck , offered to send my own carrier down to get it.
Just checked with Ford chat again. My truck is sitting at Ramp 5M, New Boston MI (since the 6th). ETA to dealer is the 15th.

This wait has been brutal.

Just checked with Ford chat again. My truck is sitting at Ramp 5M, New Boston MI (since the 6th). ETA to dealer is the 15th.

This wait has been brutal.
calling tomorrow and get an update will inform of what i learn .

Mine was delivered to the dealer in Florida today, stopped by to look at it but it had just got there so no PDI yet. Hopefully the delivery process goes nice and smooth tomorrow.

Looks like my truck was just delivered!

I found away to somewhat track it through https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Just put in your VIN and it will give you some info. There will be a link to your dealer destination. The link will become live when it's delivered and will show the signed receipt.

My link just became live 1/2 hour ago!

Last edited:
Looks like my truck was just delivered!

I found away to somewhat track it through https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Just put in your VIN and it will give you some info. There will be a link to your dealer destination. The link will become live when it's delivered and will show the signed receipt.

My link just became live 1/2 hour ago!
Thanks for the link, i put my vin in and it told me a load number. i dont know if its loaded and ready to go or not, ford knows nothing. i honestly think we can find more info then they have. cant wait to see picks of your truck CONGRATS !!!!

She is finally home

PXL_20220812_172913350.jpg

Congratulations. How long was shipping?
Order Date - 11/24/21
Scheduled for Production - 5/20/22 for week 6/27/22
Built - 7/22/22
Shipped - 7/24/22
Arrived at Dealership - 8/10/22
Driving home - 8/12/22

She is a beast

PXL_20220812_190824613.jpg

Order Date - 11/24/21
Scheduled for Production - 5/20/22 for week 6/27/22
Built - 7/22/22
Shipped - 7/24/22
Arrived at Dealership - 8/10/22
Driving home - 8/12/22

She is a beast

Hell ya!!!
20220812_133643.jpg
20220812_133538.jpg

Look what arrived today !!!!
ordered 12-21-21
in production 06-23-22
built/shipped 07-20-22
delivered 08-12-22

Picked up my F250 Lariat Tremor 7.3L, AMB, BAP, today and made it back to WI. I have to agree the truck is squirrely with the duratracs initially on the highway but improved as the ride went on. Really happy with the truck and quite an improvement over my 2012 F250. Hope the rest of you get your trucks soon. It was definitely worth the wait.
Ordered 12/17/21
Built 6/30/22
Arrived at Dealer 8/4/22
Picked up at the dealer 8/15/22

Attachments

• f250 pic.jpg
    f250 pic.jpg
    508.5 KB · Views: 14
Back