5/9 build week

Called the CSX hotline again this morning. No movement, still in Gibson, IN.

Any updates from our group? Mine is still riding a train at this point…

Any updates from our group? Mine is still riding a train at this point…
Mine went from Kentucky to Georgia.... great way to make it to Tennessee....

Truck has arrived in Portland, OR via BNSF. Still a good distance from Seattle, WA, but getting really close now!

The rail tracker says mine las been placed into industry in South Carolina. that was its final rail stop, so I guess it’s waiting on a truck for the rest of the ride to NC.

Didn't get the "placed into industry" yet, but it has made it to Kent, WA. I assume that is likely close to, or is the final rail stop.

Truck arrived at the dealership today but I am out of town until the end of June. Postponed the trip as long as I could in hopes the truck would arrive. It shows up 3 days after we leave and are 1500 miles away.. 🙄🙄

Truck arrived at the dealership today but I am out of town until the end of June. Postponed the trip as long as I could in hopes the truck would arrive. It shows up 3 days after we leave and are 1500 miles away.. 🙄🙄
Oh man that's brutal!! :cry: They're actually going to hold it for you that long?

Oh man that's brutal!! :cry: They're actually going to hold it for you that long?
Yes, my dealership has been awesome! I would hope they all would since everyone with an order in is waiting 5+ months! Can't just sit around and wait all year for it!

That’s exactly what I’m expecting to happen with mine too! Told the Mrs that I expect it to come once we fly back to the other side of the country for an unknown amount of time…Dealer said they won’t do to me what they’re about to do to someone who ordered a bronco & hasn’t been in communication with them since he’s ordered it 10 months ago (pretty sure he’s deployed right now), and they’re about to put it up for sale 😂

That’s exactly what I’m expecting to happen with mine too! Told the Mrs that I expect it to come once we fly back to the other side of the country for an unknown amount of time…Dealer said they won’t do to me what they’re about to do to someone who ordered a bronco & hasn’t been in communication with them since he’s ordered it 10 months ago (pretty sure he’s deployed right now), and they’re about to put it up for sale 😂
My salesman thinks he's slick. He said if I don't come to get it within 3 days of PDI they'll have it up for sale and it'll be gone within 2 days. I won't be leaving him a good review. These clowns wonder why manufacturers are moving away from the stealership model.

Mine is still in SC, waiting on it to get loaded on a truck and get to my dealer…hoping this week,….

It made it to the dealership on Friday, got PDI done today. Some minor shipping damage; dealer pointed it out when I first showed up to take a look. Rim got scuffed (will attempt repair and then replace if not) and front valance got two dings (replace). But its here! Got to test drive it, drives like a dream. Should be in the driveway by the end of the week!

Attachments

• PXL_20220606_190136478.jpg
    PXL_20220606_190136478.jpg
    494.6 KB · Views: 26
  • PXL_20220606_190154017.jpg
    PXL_20220606_190154017.jpg
    598.9 KB · Views: 24
  • PXL_20220606_191023759.jpg
    PXL_20220606_191023759.jpg
    501.4 KB · Views: 24
  • PXL_20220606_191044284.jpg
    PXL_20220606_191044284.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 23
It made it to the dealership on Friday, got PDI done today. Some minor shipping damage; dealer pointed it out when I first showed up to take a look. Rim got scuffed (will attempt repair and then replace if not) and front valance got two dings (replace). But its here! Got to test drive it, drives like a dream. Should be in the driveway by the end of the week!
Looks amazing! Congrats!

Truck arrived at the dealer yesterday! I will go test drive and inspect it this after noon..I will take some pics and get them posted as well..

Truck arrived at the dealer yesterday! I will go test drive and inspect it this after noon..I will take some pics and get them posted as well..
Congrats & looking forward to seeing pics. Unfortunately mines still hiding on the KTP rail yard…😂😂

Awesome & congratulations. I’m still at KTP 😢😤

Dealer called this morning. Mine's in too :) I'll pick it up next week.

Dealer called this morning. Mine's in too :) I'll pick it up next week.
I'm hoping mine calls any day now. My production dates are a day behind yours and I'm in Northern Virginia.

Back