5/30 Build Week

I don't get any emails from Ford and the window sticker link on the tracker didn't work(404) but I used the other link people have posted here and the sticker came up.
Thanks been checking both and nothing yet. Maybe soon!

Yeah mine says nothing when I checked. Suppose to be 6/3 build date

Does yours say in production? I was supposed to be a 6/2 build.
Nope just my Nov 5 order confirmation on the first dot

Well, I was scheduled to the day of 6/01 but my tracker went to "in production" this morning. I'm batch number 6170. Anyone else?
In production this morning! Still can’t view window sticker. My date was 06/01 so I’m surprised it’s early but not complaining haha.
It changes to in production a week before production. Sorry to be the bad news guy.

Dealer called I'm scheduled to day 2022-05-31. I was originally scheduled to week of 23 May. I guess I'll be built on the last day of May.(y)
My dealer just sent me a text. She checks the VVR each day and today it said my truck is in production as of 24 May 2022. It's getting real now. I checked the tracker but it still says order confirmed. BTW, she sent me a pic of the VVR and it shows in production.

Got my window sticker tonight. Batch 6213

Got my window sticker tonight. Batch 6213
Nice! Hope I get mine tomorrow or Friday since I'm scheduled to be built next Friday.

I’m 6221, 560/819. Was able to see the sticker this morning.

Well, I was scheduled to the day of 6/01 but my tracker went to "in production" this morning. I'm batch number 6170. Anyone else?
That's awesome!! I'm batch 6213 scheduled for 6/03. I see no updates on the Ford site, though.

Does anyone else’s sticker say Convoy rather than Rail? I’m assuming this will change on mine to Rail but wondered if they were starting to send more by truck given the rail delays.

Mine says convoy. I would imagine that's how it will ship considering it's 360 miles from my dealer.

My window sticker is now available Batch 6221.
122/819
Anyone else have this Batch ??

Back