37’s on stock wheels

Just sold my raptor ...tremor arrives next week ...took my 17" methods off my raptor that had 35 Nitto Terra Grappler G2 ...GREAT TIRE ...going to put 37 same tire on the NV 17" ...will need to lift the front to level....want to do it right any suggestions on what to use to do it ....some say Carli 2.5 really don't want to spend 3 k ...any help is appreciated

Just sold my raptor ...tremor arrives next week ...took my 17" methods off my raptor that had 35 Nitto Terra Grappler G2 ...GREAT TIRE ...going to put 37 same tire on the NV 17" ...will need to lift the front to level....want to do it right any suggestions on what to use to do it ....some say Carli 2.5 really don't want to spend 3 k ...any help is appreciated
I think you can piece something together through PMF.

I had a set of 37" Cooper STT's and a set of platinum 20" wheels sitting in the garage and decided since I changed out my radius arms for an adjustable set. I thought why not. So here is what I got right now.

20210725_143449.jpg
20210725_143600.jpg
20210725_143622.jpg

So I’m at 32k miles and starting to shop tires. I pull a trailer everyday for work, the Duratracs have been good and I almost had decided to buy another set but I want to go bigger. I’d like to go with the Toyo AT3 37/12.5/18. I’ve run the Falken and Les Schwab version on my Ram trucks and they hold up early well for my application, they also come with a 50k tread wear guarantee. I don’t really want to lift or level my truck, I’ve seen different posts that 37’s will fit and don’t mind minor trimming if necessary. I’ve also seen that some use wheel spacers to get 37’s on with the stock wheels. I’ve ran spacers on my Jeeps for years with zero problems so I’m not opposed to that but wondering if it’s necessary?
Does anyone have any pics or are 37’s even possible on tremor wheels??

I think you can piece something together through PMF.
I did put 37” on mine yesterday with only 600 miles on it no leveling kit yet and rub sometimes on hard left / right.

Attachments

• EB5D801F-6E54-47B9-AF91-BC88A0AEDE8B.jpeg
    EB5D801F-6E54-47B9-AF91-BC88A0AEDE8B.jpeg
    349.2 KB · Views: 1,026
I did put 37” on mine yesterday with only 600 miles on it no leveling kit yet and rub sometimes on hard left / right.
That looks really good. I'm probably going to get the same tires when my Duratracs wear out. Any chance of a pic looking somewhat down the side of the truck from the front?

It looks like it’s literally rubbing in that picture 😂
BUT I’m glad to know it can be done, and hope a 2.5” level will clear up any issues. Let us know!

kingrancher13 on YouTube has put 37s nitto mud grapplers on a 22 KR F250 Tremor wheels. No modifications

Just for reference, fitted the front and did a clearance check. It’s about an inch away from the fender and bumper. It will barely touch the radius arm at full lock. I might put a small spacer to get it even with the fender and give me a bit of clearance on the arm. Only concern is then it might touch the fender??‍♂️
Carli Suspension has Radius Arms designed and engineered to clear larger tires with minimal lift (their level suspension), but they strongly recommend aftermarket rims for 37 inch tires. It is not common, but I have seen a few Super Duty trucks running 37/12.50R-18 tires on OEM stock rims. Strogg is correct, the best fit on OEM stock rims would be 37/11.50R-18.....but that is not a common tire size. I know the Nitto Ridge Grappler is available in that size.

Here’s a couple pictures from the side, Showing why I didn’t want to level it. With my trailer it sits perfect. If I level, then I need air bags.

I put about 100 miles on it this morning. It definitely rides softer than it did before. More like a truck I think. Soaks up potholes and bumps that I would feel with the stock tires. Steering is a bit heavier. I’m happy I went 37 and with the AT.
A Farrier?

Back