23 plati high beam issue

Caiga06

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
23 ford f350 platinum
Hey guys, new to the site but appreciate all the valuable information here. I’ve tried searching high and low and no one seems to be talking about the issue I am having on my 23 platinum.
My highbeam pattern is awful. It is just a bunch of Xs. My low beam pattern is perfect with a great cut off and solid lighting. As soon as my highbeams kick on it is nothing but a bunch of random diagonal lines, creating Xs. I reached out to a buddy of mine who has a 23 limited and he says his is doing the same thing. this can’t be correct as it is awful. Is anyone else experiencing something similar?
IMG_2781.jpeg

Last edited:
It would be interested to see how the light output varies between the Plat and KR. Sounds like the KR may have gotten the better end of the deal.

It would be interested to see how the light output varies between the Plat and KR. Sounds like the KR may have gotten the better end of the deal.
I think the big deal is the lights on the platinum move with turns and self level, if they are like the 150 differences.

Hey guys, new to the site but appreciate all the valuable information here. I’ve tried searching high and low and no one seems to be talking about the issue I am having on my 23 platinum.
My highbeam pattern is awful. It is just a bunch of Xs. My low beam pattern is perfect with a great cut off and solid lighting. As soon as my highbeams kick on it is nothing but a bunch of random diagonal lines, creating Xs. I reached out to a buddy of mine who has a 23 limited and he says his is doing the same thing. this can’t be correct as it is awful. Is anyone else experiencing something similar?View attachment 133539
I haven't noticed this, but will see if I can check mine over the weekend. Its supposed to rain tonight, but if the weather is nicer then I'll check mine out.

While the lines may be apparent on a flat surface like what you're showing, what is the impact when driving? I've had my high beams come on while on a road, but didn't notice anything (although I wasn't giving it any thought / attention).

My 23 does the same thing I don’t find it a problem but they could do better

My highbeam pattern is awful. It is just a bunch of Xs. My low beam pattern is perfect with a great cut off and solid lighting. As soon as my highbeams kick on it is nothing but a bunch of random diagonal lines, creating Xs. I reached out to a buddy of mine who has a 23 limited and he says his is doing the same thing. this can’t be correct as it is awful. Is anyone else experiencing something similar?View attachment 133539
Yeah Ford pulled a fast one on the 23s Lariat ultimate package and up were supposed to have projection head lights and LED tail lights. Must have been supply chain issues yeah right. Only Platinum and Limiteds have the projection headlight. But seem like there are some issues with them

Yeah Ford pulled a fast one on the 23s Lariat ultimate package and up were supposed to have projection head lights and LED tail lights. Must have been supply chain issues yeah right. Only Platinum and Limiteds have the projection headlight. But seem like there are some issues with them

Yea I felt short changed at first as well but after seeing the differences with both the head lights and tail lights I couldn't care less now. It's maybe a 5-10% improvement at best.

Back