23 F350 Platinum Tremor 6.7 HO received and new to diesels, here to learn and do it right.

I think they mean don't fill up as the tanker is filling up the tanks at the gas stations. I've heard people say the same thing over the years - and I DO pucker up when I pull up and the tanker is there, but I've never had an issue over the years. And how would you know the tanker didn't just leave 5 minutes earlier??
Yes don’t fuel up while a tanker is pumping.

Upgraded from a 150 Platinum
Just picked her up.
What should I do and not do?
- fuel
- filters
- deletes
- lifts
- etc
First- Don’t Take delivery of 23 body style ;)

Second - Grab a beer and welcome!

When the tanker is filling the tank all the debris and water is stirred up. After a short period of time both settle. Fueling while the tanker is pumping/stirring could result in unwanted stuff in your fuel system.
Ok this I am aware of, and whether it’s true or not, I still skip the station while the tanker is currently filling the tank.
I misunderstood your initial post (y)

I have Baja designs lights fog pocket light kit (fogs/brights). I live in a rural area and the extra light has been very helpful. It doesn't appear they have a kit for the '23 yet, but check around the forum for exterior light options.

Welcome to the club!
I swapped out the sticker, added Ikonic led badges, and recon smoked mirror blinker markers. I also picked up the LED grill lights but havent installed them yet since i have to drill holes in the grill....lol
Do you have a pic of your truck with LED badges? I haven’t yet because I have Lariat Ultimate pkg reflector LED headlights, which prevent me changing to the blackout LED Ford Badge on grill.

Drive to dealership...try not to blow the cp4 or oil pan...trade in for 7.3. Remove orange sticker. Enjoy!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DA

BMC is having challenges meeting its commitment to deliver the kits. Mine has been on order for months.
Sounds like Morimoto

Back