22 Tremor 6.7 - Carli Suspension Decision

D3torr

Tremor Newbie
Reaction Points
Current Ride
22 Lariat Tremor F250
So I just got my new 2022 6.7 Tremor and want to do a suspension upgrade. There no serious off-roading where I live so primarily it’s a daily driver, would like to do some off-roading but realistically won’t be much. I’m in between the 2.5 Carli commuter and backcountry.

My understanding from reading threads here and Carli website is the commuter essentially has no rear leaf options so I’m leaning towards backcountry to be able to do full progressive leafs along with the kit for a better ride (I won’t be towing more than 7000lbs any time soon so not worried about loss of payload/towing). I’m also concerned the commuter with no leaf options can ride “nose high” and I want to maintain a bit of rake.

Anybody with experience on these kits want to give me some advice?? Thanks!

Drive them before you buy them. There’s been some mixed opinions on expectations vs reality, since everyone is different. I love my E-Venture and think it rides incredible. But others feel like it’s harder than stock. Try your best to find someone around you that has a carli suspension and try it out.

Drive them before you buy them. There’s been some mixed opinions on expectations vs reality, since everyone is different. I love my E-Venture and think it rides incredible. But others feel like it’s harder than stock. Try your best to find someone around you that has a carli suspension and try it out.
Good advice!! Wide range of opinions based on use and/or expectations.

I’m glad we started giving the right advise to forum folks vs what it used to be in the past - “my carli rides 100% better than stock, just go for it you will love it”.

Don’t go for it blind, absolutely test drive a carli vs your stock tremor unit suspension. You might not like what that 8K backcountry suspension upgrade buys you, or you might love it. It’s very subjective and warrants and extensive test drive.

I have the Carli pin top system (king) and have put about 2k miles on it so far. Installed the kit with 1k miles on it. I can feel pretty much every bump in the road and haven’t had a chance to take it off road yet but over big bumps going fast there’s a huge difference.

For me it’s a huge difference over stock shocks, I was told that the Fox kit is a bit softer but I am going to be doing some off roading which is why I went with this kit.

I can feel pretty much every bump in the road
If there was just one sentence to summarize my own experience with pintop it is exactly that!

But unlike me, you went with the pintop setup for all the right reasons and will reap the benefits off-road once you get there through all the feely road bumps😉

Back