2027 7.3 water cooled manifolds?

DiggerNH

Tremor Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Messages
14
Reaction Points
48
Location
NH
First Responder
FF
Current Ride #1
2027 F250 XL Offroad 35in Package
What am I looking at here? New water cooled manifolds? EGR cooler?

2961.webp
 
That's the new "hot chocolate" option on the Lariat Ultimate Package and up. Spigot is just under the trailer controller.

Good to see it's holding up to the elements so well after a whole month of use.
 
That's the new "hot chocolate" option on the Lariat Ultimate Package and up. Spigot is just under the trailer controller.

Good to see it's holding up to the elements so well after a whole month of use.
Lol I am sure it looked like that a day after it came off the line. Untreated cast iron.

I just have no clue what that is.
 
You had it right. Water cooled jacket on exhaust manifold with the objective of warming the engine quicker to improve emissions and make the EPA gods happy. To say I'm furious about Ford making stupid complications without any sort of announcement is an understatement.
 
Last edited:
I gotta agree with that, I was under the impression nothing had really changed on the engine. What a drag
 
You guys are missing a huge opportunity here. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I see a potential mod for a trail burrito warming oven.......I mean...the possibilities are endless.........You could be like "Boys when you smell the beans, we stop for lunch." 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

:cool::cool:🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲🇺🇲
 
Back
Top Bottom