2024 Tremor Sync 4 Current Revision?

kmc0929

Tremor Newbie
Joined
Sep 22, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction Points
1
Location
Apex, NC
Anyone know what the current revision is supposed to be? I bought a used 2024 Lariat, have had it for about 2-3 weeks and have logged into my home wifi; however I don't think I am getting updates...

Screenshot 2026-10-02 at 5.22.06 PM.webp
 
I'm on the Ford beta test program. You can check your update history here: https://www.ford.com/support/software-updates

You don't say if it's a F250 or F350 but I see it's a diesel.

Your version is from Nov 25, 2025 . The format is YY/DDD so 2025 and the 329th day of the year. REV 2188 which seems to the the latest from what I can tell.
 
Keep in mind that updates aren’t all the time. Last normal update I got was in May for the Windows.

I get get an email today about some beta updates coming soon though.
 
I'm on the Ford beta test program. You can check your update history here: https://www.ford.com/support/software-updates

You don't say if it's a F250 or F350 but I see it's a diesel.

Your version is from Nov 25, 2025 . The format is YY/DDD so 2025 and the 329th day of the year. REV 2188 which seems to the the latest from what I can tell.
This is cool, I didn't know you could look it up with Ford thanks.
 
Back
Top Bottom