2023 BAP ordering

Gilly

Tremor Buff
Reaction Points
Current Ride
F150 Ecoboost FX4
Need some help. I have a 2022 Atlas Blue 7.3 BAP that was rolled over by Ford to a 2023 on 11/13. Neither Ford or my dealership notified me. Luckily I just happened to call Ford to check on my 22 order and that's how I found out! Problem is Atlas blue is no longer available so they changed my order to a Platinum Azure Grey without my knowledge. That I can change but how do I get the BAP? Right now I am a priority 19. I don't want to mess this order up and end up with the shitty end of the stick again! Also how should Ford and my dealer be handling this rollover order? Fire away boys I'm getting really confused.

From my understanding BAP is not available until round 2 of builds for the 23 MY trucks. And BAP is only available in lariat trim.
Why did they change your order to a platinum? I also thought orders were not automatically rolled over. I thought you just had priority on the 23s, but had to actually resubmit everything

Last edited:
What appended with the pricing, you getting 2022 Lariat pricing on a 2023 Platinum? BAP is way over priced, and pretty ez to do yoursel.

From my understanding BAP is not available until round 2 of builds for the 23 MY trucks. And BAP is only available in lariat trim.
Why did they change your order to a platinum? I also thought orders were not automatically rolled over. I thought you just had priority on the 23s, but had to actually resubmit everything
Somebody resubmitted and it wasn't me. Can you actually order a job 2 blackout package right now? The dealership says that you cannot. If that's true will all the allocations be full by the time order banks open for BAP? What does having priority actually mean?

What appended with the pricing, you getting 2022 Lariat pricing on a 2023 Platinum? BAP is way over priced, and pretty ez to do yoursel.
The price went up $9000.
I noticed you're out in Havasu. I used to Hydrofoil out there a lot. Great Place. This photo is actually from Arizona.
20201116_102343~2.jpg

Back