2022 Tremor

ShaneC

Tremor Fan
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2015 F150 Platinum
Switched my order today from fx4 to Tremor. Did add the clearance lights as well, so thanks for all the suggestions over the last few days!

Here’s the build:
- 7.3 godzilla Lariat
- Tremor
- Carbonized grey
- Black appearance
- Lariat ultimate
- 360 camera package
- Heated steering wheel
- Clearance lights

Thanks for all the suggestions, have a few more quick ones to ask.

Good seat covers? I like leather seats but work in the industrial field and as I’m sure many of you know it is a struggle to protect seats. Floor covers would be good as well.

Toolbox, something that looks good with carbonized grey

If any of you want to toss some pics of your carbonized grey trucks to make me jealous while I wait for mine that would be very kind 😂

Thanks for all the help everyone!

Last edited:
Congrats and welcome, you’ll love the Tremor and that tiny list of upgrades will multiply quickly if you spend too much time researching on this forum!! Warning disclaimer complete!

Welcome aboard!

For floor covers, it seems like Husky is the most popular here on the forum...but most critically: get the carpet delete! :D

Congrats on the order, and welcome to the forum!

Congrats on making the decision to move ahead with the Tremor!

Yeah was thinking them or weathertech
I have had Weathertechs in my old F-150 for the last 7 years. Coverage was great and they've held up well, though if I were doing it again I would try the Husky liners based on what I've read. Seems like they're more pliable and less slippery.

For my Tremor I got the floor liners from Ford. They are quite thick, but their coverage is the same as a regular floor mat. If I had carpet I would be replacing them with Husky liners, but since I have the carpet delete I'm going to live with them.

(Seriously, get the carpet delete. You won't regret it.)

Congrats! Now begins the waiting game....ever thought you would be so excited to drop ~$70K? :LOL:

I have had Weathertechs in my old F-150 for the last 7 years. Coverage was great and they've held up well, though if I were doing it again I would try the Husky liners based on what I've read. Seems like they're more pliable and less slippery.

For my Tremor I got the floor liners from Ford. They are quite thick, but their coverage is the same as a regular floor mat. If I had carpet I would be replacing them with Husky liners, but since I have the carpet delete I'm going to live with them.

(Seriously, get the carpet delete. You won't regret it.)
Is this the "16T ALL WTHR NO CRP" option you are referring to?

Switched my order today from fx4 to Tremor. Did add the clearance lights as well, so thanks for all the suggestions over the last few days!

Here’s the build:
- 7.3 godzilla Lariat
- Tremor
- Carbonized grey
- Black appearance
- Lariat ultimate
- 360 camera package
- Heated steering wheel
- Clearance lights

Good seat covers? I like leather seats but work in the industrial field and as I’m sure many of you know it is a struggle to protect seats. Floor covers would be good as well.

If any of you want to toss some pics of your carbonized grey trucks to make me jealous while I wait for mine that would be very kind 😂

Attachments

• 08424B6A-3CB7-4E43-9E96-FAB1B0CB4D0D.png
    08424B6A-3CB7-4E43-9E96-FAB1B0CB4D0D.png
    2 MB · Views: 59
Congrats! Now begins the waiting game....ever thought you would be so excited to drop ~$70K? :LOL:
I can say I have never thought I would be this excited to pay that haha! Yeah will be defintely sitting here staring at my emails for the VIN for a long time……

Is this the "16T ALL WTHR NO CRP" option you are referring to?
I believe that's for the all weather floor mats, but I could be wrong. This is how it was listed on my order sheet from the dealer:

1636513656532.png

For the carpet delete it was this:

1636513694743.png

I never thought I would spend $71,000 on a truck but I guess getting $34,000 for my paid off 2017 Titan took some of the sting out of it.

I suggest you look here

Here’s the build:
- 7.3 godzilla Lariat
- Tremor
- Carbonized grey
- Black appearance
- Lariat ultimate
- 360 camera package
- Heated steering wheel
- Clearance lights

Congratulations!!
Here’s a few pictures of mine

Attachments

• 0708EF35-CAE0-4025-A7C6-968842E6AF33.jpeg
    0708EF35-CAE0-4025-A7C6-968842E6AF33.jpeg
    532.9 KB · Views: 24
  • 78ED70E5-DC7E-40F8-BA60-CE2BEC677638.png
    78ED70E5-DC7E-40F8-BA60-CE2BEC677638.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 25
  • C2EC11EB-04DD-4F34-AF2F-D4B7031E3426.jpeg
    C2EC11EB-04DD-4F34-AF2F-D4B7031E3426.jpeg