SKEME_SOLO

Tremor Fiend
Founding Member
Reaction Points
Current Ride
2022 FORD F250 LARIAT TREMOR 7.3 GODZILLA
First Responder
RETIRED LEO
Gonna replace my front grille shortly and was wondering if there's a market for it.
2022 black appearance grille. When my grille arrives I can ship it. Let me know .
20211005_112953.jpg

I bet there's a market for it. Eventually I may eventually end up with a 450 dually and I hate that I can't order it with the Black Appearance Package. That should definitely be an option on the 450's

Gonna replace my front grille shortly and was wondering if there's a market for it.
2022 black appearance grille. When my grille arrives I can ship it. Let me know . View attachment 39315
I am interested, how much? Where is it shipping from?

I bet there's a market for it. Eventually I may eventually end up with a 450 dually and I hate that I can't order it with the Black Appearance Package. That should definitely be an option on the 450's
id be interested in your high flow grille, id give up the black grille off my truck.

id be interested in your high flow grille, id give up the black grille off my truck.
I'm not getting rid of my truck right now or anything on it. I was just saying that if I ever end up with a 450 i'd like the black grill from the black appearance package. It may be another year or 2 before i pull the trigger on a 450

2022 black appearance grille. When my grille arrives I can ship it. Let me know . View attachment 39315
I want your grill.....can you pm me your email or number and we cab discuss payment and shipping.

I'm interested too

Definitely interested if it's still available.

Back