2021 WINDOW STICKER IS HERE!

I got my window sticker today too. Ordered the truck on 8/24. Yesterday The tracking site showed that it had been moved to “In Production” but I didn’t have a window sticker, checked it this and I had my window sticker. Dealership told me that I should expect it to be delivered on the week of November 9th.
0F0539B2-EB51-4FE4-82CD-D964996F597F.jpeg

I got my window sticker today too. Ordered the truck on 8/24. Yesterday The tracking site showed that it had been moved to “In Production” but I didn’t have a window sticker, checked it this and I had my window sticker. Dealership told me that I should expect it to be delivered on the week of November 9th. View attachment 8055

Why did you feel the need to hide your MSRP and VIN?

Seems Paranoid??

Why did you feel the need to hide your MSRP and VIN?

Seems Paranoid??
Considering that you just need the vin number to set up the Ford pass app I figured that it would be safe to hide that information. Can never be too safe in this day and age.

Just realized I could download the window sticker off of the Ford Tracking site. I don't remember ordering the Dual Battery option, something else I ordered must have triggered it but I like that it will have them. I am getting really impatient.

windowsticker.jpg

Attachments

• windowsticker.jpg
    windowsticker.jpg
    394.3 KB · Views: 66
Just realized I could download the window sticker off of the Ford Tracking site.

View attachment 8296
I can't wait to see the new Lithium Gray color with the Blacked out package. Lithium Gray replaced Silver Spruce I believe. So i think its going to be close to a Silver Gray. Nice Build. Good luck with her. Im having a 2021 F350 Iconic Silver Platinum 6.7 built on 11/30. Im like the last one to have it built on this site. I know you must have posted but when are they building her. Best of luck with your sweet BEAST. ? ?:cool:?

Just realized I could download the window sticker off of the Ford Tracking site. I don't remember ordering the Dual Battery option, something else I ordered must have triggered it but I like that it will have them. I am getting really impatient.

View attachment 8296
Winch requires it I believe. Since it's not available on ford website to build your own seems reasonable to be a surprise.

Waiting (im)patiently for my window sticker.

View attachment 8296
Also i keep going
Shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking#/status
site and get nothing but order confirmed. Do you use a different tracking site. Thanks

Also i keep going
site and get nothing but order confirmed. Do you use a different tracking site. Thanks
Ever go on Alumzilla????

I can't wait to see the new Lithium Gray color with the Blacked out package. Lithium Gray replaced Silver Spruce I believe. So i think its going to be close to a Silver Gray. Nice Build. Good luck with her. Im having a 2021 F350 Iconic Silver Platinum 6.7 built on 11/30. Im like the last one to have it built on this site. I know you must have posted but when are they building her. Best of luck with your sweet BEAST. ? ?:cool:?
They start this Monday, cant wait.

Also i keep going
Hey Iron Man looks like I am using the same site, I can see my window sticker by clicking on the link towards the bottom of the page but no build information has updated and they start this Monday. The site I used below.

I finally got the itch and did the VIN search and printed my sticker. The site said tentative delivery date of 11/23. I'm getting pretty pumped especially after selling my 17 Raptor the first day I listed it and I've been truck-less
Tremorsticker.png
Tremorsticker.png for the last 8wks :-(

I finally got the itch and did the VIN search and printed my sticker. The site said tentative delivery date of 11/23. I'm getting pretty pumped especially after selling my 17 Raptor the first day I listed it and I've been truck-lessView attachment 9163View attachment 9163 for the last 8wks :-(
You will probably receive your order before the date they give you.
Does your window sticker say Rail or Convoy on it?

Mine says CONVOY, is one faster than the other? Truck has been “in production” for a week being built in Kentucky and shipped to Phoenix.

Mine says CONVOY, is one faster than the other? Truck has been “in production” for a week being built in Kentucky and shipped to Phoenix.
Convoy will be faster since it takes less vehicles to load the trucks and they go direct to the dealerships. When they travel rail they have to go to a rail yard then unloaded and loaded back onto a truck to be delivered to the dealership.

It says rail. Is rail faster? The dealer told me last wk that he figured he'd be seeing it around 11/17. I can't wait. I've got wheels, tires and a Ready lift 2.5" level kit so the 37s won't rub here waiting for it. I'm going with a full McGaughy's 4.5" lift/suspension in the spring.

It says rail. Is rail faster? The dealer told me last wk that he figured he'd be seeing it around 11/17. I can't wait. I've got wheels, tires and a Ready lift 2.5" level kit so the 37s won't rub here waiting for it. I'm going with a full McGaughy's 4.5" lift/suspension in the spring.
Convoy is going to be faster since it is on a truck shipped direct from the factory to your dealership. When it is shipped rail it will sit at a lot and wait for a full train and the the train drops off at another lot in your general area to be loaded on to a truck to be delivered to your dealership.

My order of a 9/17 order has been pushed back from the ETA week of 11/30 to the week of 12/7 for some reason.

Back