20-22 Tremor Wheels on 23+ Tremor

Which wheels on a 23 Tremor?

• Total voters

Alpoba

Alpoba
Founding Member
Reaction Points
The before shot, 23 wheels (not mine, but identical)

IMG_8212.jpeg

The hybrid, with both 22 and 23 wheels on, no hub caps.

IMG_0228.jpeg

IMG_0229.jpeg

The hybrid, with both 22 and 23 wheels on, with 23 matte hub caps.

IMG_0233.jpeg

IMG_0232.jpeg

Detail on 22 rims with Gorilla black lug nuts. (With both 22 gloss and 23 matte hub caps)

IMG_0230.jpeg

IMG_0247.jpeg

IMG_0248.jpeg

Full side view 22 wheels with matte hub caps and gorilla lugs.

IMG_0245.jpeg

IMG_0244.jpeg

Full side view 22 wheels with gloss hub caps and gorilla lugs.

IMG_0241.jpeg

IMG_0242.jpeg

Detail on matte hub caps and gorilla nuts
IMG_0246.jpeg

You could add a third option to paint the '23 wheels black. I know you are aware of this thread:

They look very similar to the 20-22 when painted, but maybe a bit easier to clean, though...

If you're truly that torn, just put the 22's on one side and the 23's on the other. You can't see both at the same time anyway... and then it'll be like a different truck whichever side you approach it from... hahaha

If you're truly that torn, just put the 22's on one side and the 23's on the other. You can't see both at the same time anyway... and then it'll be like a different truck whichever side you approach it from... hahaha

Not torn at all, will happily alternate between both sets. I kept 20-22s for that very reason. I’ve seen requests to see how last gen wheels would look with a 23, so i’m sharing these comparisons with various options.

I have already bought two sets of 2022 wheels from forum members for my non-existent 2023/2024/2025/2026 Tremor. I plan on doing the naked Hooves treatment except without the spacers. Once I have the '23 style wheels stripped I think I will have them painted or powder coated black for another spare set.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting these pictures and the various combinations. They are very helpful. I think they all look good, I think my preference is the “22” wheels with matte caps

Wow, setting up all those photos looks like a ton of work. I’d need some Aleve and my recliner for the rest of the day after screwing around with these heavy wheels/tires that much.

I’ll say I’m not generally a fan of the Tremor wheels generally and look forward to getting rid of my own on my ‘21, but the 20-22’s with the matte caps and black lug nuts makes a surprisingly improvement. I like the look, especially on your white truck.

Back